Carradine's Ex -- He Spent Days Planning Bondage

6/8/2009 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David CarradineAnother woman from David Carradine's past is talking about the actor's penchant for auto-erotica -- claiming he would spend days planning to construct elaborate sexual devices.

Carradine's third ex-wife, Gail Jensen, dropped more personal bombshells in an interview with Patricia Towle this weekend, saying "David was pretty strange. He would like to get tied up. He would tie himself up and I would walk in and see him and say 'Oh my God, David, you got to be kidding me -- and I would (turn around and) walk out. I would leave him to his own devices."

Jensen added, "He liked to be tied up. And he could tie himself up ... He spent days planning a different feature. He would go to a hardware store and buy the stuff."

We spoke with Jensen, who told us although David liked tying himself up "it was never sexual." She says he liked bondage but never choked himself. Then again, they divorced in 1997.

Last week, TheSmokingGun.com published legal documents from Carradine's 4th wife, detailing David's "potentially deadly" sex habits.

Carradine died in a Bangkok hotel room early Thursday morning. Officials will conduct a second autopsy sometime in the next few days.

Michael Madsen

This whole things reminds me... you know that song "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon? You know the lyric "bet you think this song is about you?" Well that was supposed to be written with James Taylor in mind. here's the thing though... The Song WAS written about him... so if he thought it was written about him he would have been... Insightful... not Vain...
My God... that has been bothering me since I was fourteen years old... sure feels good to get that off my chest... does everyone agree?
Anyway... Y'all get back to talking about the guy who like to diddle family members and wound up WELL HUNG...

awwwwwwww

OK...I just saw the infamous picture, If any of you who saw the pic
would bother to take a look at the website of the hotel where he
died, you would damn sure know the pic is fake as hell...

Rhonda

Wow Woot,

I have seen some of your other posts under different topics. You just spew angry, bigoted, hateful comments from one topic to another. Get yourself to a psychiatrist, girl. Did someone drop you on your head?

molly

""He liked to be tied up. And he could tie himself up ... He spent days planning a different feature. He would go to a hardware store and buy the stuff."....Thanks lady, for ruining Home Depot for me.

tw

Hey everyone! Leave the guy alone. What he did was his business no matter how depraved you may find it. This guy was a complicated person to say the least. What he did or did not do is really no concern. Family, friends and ex-wives will now come out of the woodowrk with stories. Some may be true. Hell, they all may be true. They may also shed some light on what happened.

RIP David

To the family of David Carradine,
I am so sorry for your loss, I know how humiliating this must be for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you cope with this tragic death. The following is a tribute to how special David was.

Again, my sincerest condolences.

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

Posted at 11:04AM on Jun 8th 2009 by The Sturgeon General

Very nice..award winning comments.
Sturgeon these type comments are deserving of membership to dailyrotten.com

Golden Eagles To The Top

Sue Wong

If this picture is real, it makes me wonder if someone at the hotel didn't take one and sell it. They had to know a significant person was staying in the room and it would've been a big opportunity to make mega bucks. After all, hotel staff got there first. It's a sad story but a lot of people are into bondage and such. Sexual experimentation is nothing new. He should have done it in the confines of his home though. Anyway, he was an adult and not hurting anyone (but himself). May he R.I.P.

cherryblossoms

can this poor guy just be left to rest in peace without all the media and crap talking about him and demeaning him? I guess thats pretty impossible to get any sort of privacy when your in the public eye, but still this isnt exactly the way anyone wants to be remembered, its a pretty embarassing thing, and then of course people come out of the woodwork and start making interviews.

Ziggy

Everytime I read something new about his death, it makes me sicker and sicker.

No wonder his family is embarrassed and want an investigation to hopefully clean up his image. They knew he was a sicko and is so embarrassed. Can you imagine his wife, siblings, kids and grandchildren will have to live with this shameful event for the rest of their lives. It would have been better if he died in bed with a hooker.

Ron

He died the same way Michael Hutchence of INXS died in 1997....its called auto-erotica.

Lori

Ok,
I just don't understand how you can masturbate with everything tied up. His hands are suppose to be bound and his weenie is bound so someone else had to be there.

Jack

I can't believe how people are attacking what one man did behind closed doors. This has nothing to do with the way the man portrayed himself in public and therefore non of our business. Since he is gone, how about we talk about him as an actor and not what he did with his wives/women he was with?

Kim larson

I agree with I hate Nancy Grace. This guy was a weirdo of the first order.
KIm

tracey

can you say bitter vindictive bitches? gotta have their 15 minutes of fame by running their mouths. they make me sick and it also makes me sick that so many of you believe it outright without taking it into consideration they may just be bitter hags.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments