Chris Brown -- 1.5 Million Reasons to Hate Him

6/8/2009 9:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

See that little car Chris Brown's getting out of? That's one of the most expensive pieces of automotive machinery on the planet -- an ultra-rare $1.5 million Bugatti Veyron ... and no one is more deserving than that guy (insert sarcasm here).

Chris Brown: Click to watch

Dude took his ride out shopping in Miami Beach this weekend -- where he proved that a 1001 horsepower motor will make everyone forget that pesky little incident back in February...

Haiku McGinty

it's Veyron, broseph

motorboater

What's a Veyra??? U must mean Veyron!!! Anyways, nice to see this womanbeater enjoying the high life. Karma is watching u Chris.

RIP Michael

Hey Chris!!
It's nice to see you are saving all of the money you made as a teenager (insert more sarcasm)! You're sure gonna need cause your career is in the toilet.

Casey

Whatever it was that Chris Brown dished out to Rihanna that night, she deserved ten times worse. After the incident, I was pissed off that she was in such good condition. He should have knocked her out cold. Maybe that would teach her not to be a lying, manipulative little shrew.

punchapap

It would be my pleasure to put the first door ding in that beauty.

love her!

Looks like the devil is at work in the life of Chris Brown...Not exactly the type of homie to claim...You'll see he is a mess and one day will get left behind

MadMix

First I though that Veyra was a special version of the Veyron, so I did a research on the internet but, finally, it seems to be a Veyron as some people said. Anyway, I hope he'll crash it on a wall!

KODIACK

YOU GOO CHRIS...

I BET THIS IS PISSING THE TMZ WHITE RACSIT OFF...LOL

JUST LIKE O.J!!

First whores!

OMG - Has anyone heard about Heidi? I am sooo worried about her. It was not fair that NBC treated royalty like they did. Everyone pray for her to make a full recovery and pray that Heidi sues the pants off NBC. We love you Heidi!

Delicious

I think he's cute. Although he needs to pick up his pants, it's a turn off when guys wears their pants down their knees showing off their undies. Rappers have ruined the dress code! btw have you all noticed that he wears skinny jeans?

Delicious

his pants are so falling down wtf chris? pick up your pants dude! He was walking like if he had a d!ck up hiis a$$

judy

What a waste of money.
I would be happy with a new Camry.

florida_girl

CB rented this car for the weekend in Miami...he didn't purchase this car okay TMZ. You guys are a piece of work....you want to bad mouth him every chance you get when before this incident happened you had a headline that Rihanna spazzes out on Chris and he walks away. You dogged her before she became a vitcim in your eyes but the problem is Rihanna doesn't want to be a vitcim so don't except her to talk about DV. She moved on and others need to move on also what happened that night was a fight she hit him first even TMZ admitted it not to say she deserved it but enough already TMZ. I thought you were a lawyer you should no better but I guess that's why you have a gossip blog now...I get it now.

echoingpurple

I hate you Chris.

Your career is officially over.

Instead of buying that car, I would think you should be saving your money.

There is no way in hell you are ever gonna sell as many albums now as you have in the past.

Karma is gonna be a bitch Chris...wait and see...

doodah

Probably rented like the lambo he was in when he beat her. Big Deal

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments