'Jon & Kate' Devastate ... Eve?!

6/8/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eve's one tough chick -- she is the Ruff Ryders' First Lady, after all -- but when the televised breakdown of the Gosselin family came up last night ... girl was practically on the verge of tears.

Eve: Click to watch

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Turn off Jon & Kate Plus 8 tonight. Everything is phony, staged, Kate now smiles alot, all for the moron viewers.

Kate knows she has dumb viewers because her bank account is growing. Screwing her lover/bodyguard in the same house as her 8 kids is ok with Kate, it appears. Nauseating.

Sherry

Who is Eve? And why would she know about Jon and Kate?

The "reporter" asked her "No Drinks tonight?" She said "I am not driving." Jon and Kate came up then Zoey. My guess is the "dont make me cry" comment was about Zoey AKA Jamie Lynn Spears

SoCal2011

Who cares about these people? It is getting supa annoying! They were crazy to have 8 kids to begin with in my opinion. There are just more important issues to be worrying about in this world than these people.

Donald Ray

It's HARD to believe these paps actually get paid for the STUPID questions they ask, really.

???????

NICE WAY TO GET A HEADLINE..AMBUSH INTERVIEW...GET A WORD FROM THE CELEBRITY ...YOU HAVE YOUR "STORY"...BOOHOO...SHE DIDN'T SHED A SINGLE DROP OF TEAR..SHE WAS NOT ON THE VERGE OF TEARS...SHE HAD THAT BIG SMILE ON HER FACE WHEN SHE WAS RIDING THE CAR!!! C'MON!!!!!!!!!!

glittermom

Who cares about these D. Bags.....the more we comment and watch the show the richer we make them.....

Crabby

TMZ is still in business? Must be a tax write-off for AOL.

guy rich

MAN EVE LUCKED OUT WHEN SHE MADE ALL THAT MONEY SHE WAS IN THE DARK MAKING DIRTY MOVIES WITH DILDOS AND I REMEMBER SHE TOLD THE BARBER CUT IT JUST A LITTLE AND HE SAID COOL MA.THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE GETS UP FROM THE CHAIR BALD AS HELL SCREAMING WHAT DID YOU DO!!! I WAS ABOUT 16 WHEN I SAW THAT HAPPEN BUT HEY AT LEAST SHE MADE MONEY.SHE SHOULD GO THANK EM

1971 days ago

Haven't Thought Of A Name!!!

I don't see why people are getting upset this headline made me laugh. Obviously TMZ was exaggerating.

Lil

Why wouldnt she watch the show. Im sure she likes to escape and what a wonderful show it once was. The babies were so much fun to watch. I was hoping to watch them grow up as was everybody so it is very very sad and very disappointing that we will never enjoy it the same. as we did.

Linda Mott

The Pap caught him in an affair, TLC told him to finish the season or get sued. End of story.

SEANBOOGIE

whatever LIKE WHAT SHE FEELS AND SAYS MATTER
SHE JUST GOING ALONG WITH WHATS HOT
SHE'S A DISGRACE
COME BACK TO DA BLACK SIDE EVE COME BACK

SLUTTY SIENNA

I WISH SHE WOULD BANG SLACKER JON AND FORNIKATE'S HEADS TOGETHER, AND THEN KICK CHRIS 'CLOWN' BROWN'S SKINNY ASS.

me so horny

Eve is a fake and phony rapper!

Sarah

Exactly how many of the world's biggest stars have bodyguards who are constantly with their families, on vacation or to the grocery store? And what is so wrong with a shopping spree or a vacation if you're making the millions for every couple of episodes that are made? Why doesn't anyone critisize Brad & Ang whenever they go somewhere with their 29 children without the other parent? No other Hollywood parents are nailed whenever they're actually sexing it up on-screen, but whenever a very famous family man is "allegedy" having an affair, the whole world turns upside down. Leave these poor people alone already.

1969 days ago