« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant: My Ex Maid Is a Dreamer!

6/8/2009 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant As Kobe Bryant is poised to win an NBA title, his attorneys are gunning for a legal victory that would prevent his former maid from blabbing to the media.

Kobe and his wife are locked in a legal battle with Maria Jimenez -- who just filed papers essentially asking for the green light so she can spill secrets about the Bryants to the media ... despite the fact she signed a confidentiality agreement with them when she was hired.

Jimenez is suing the Bryants, claiming Kobe's wife Vanessa was abusive, even ordering her to dig deep into dog poop.

But Kobe's attorney tells us Jimenez is dreaming if she thinks the confidentiality agreement isn't binding. Attorney Doug Mirell says the agreement is solid as a rock.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DeeDee

There is a saying where I grew up....Don't Hate The Player, Hate The Game! The article above asked you about your comments in regards to the situation at hand (About the allegations that the maid made against his wife). Not about how you feel about Kobe and his wife. As for Kobe, he is one of the most talented men in the game of Basketball, and all you can do is talk s%*t about him. Last time I checked, he has always gone above and beyond his call of duty as a Point Guard. You'll really need to put the pitcher of HaterAid away, and recongize a true ball player when you see one. I beat half of you talking s%*t couldn't even play one full game of half court with him. "That's Sad"!!!

Now, for you dum azzes who don't know S%*T!!! Kobe was forced to marry Vanessa when he got drafted by the NBA. Her father found that to be there ticket out of the ghetto. It was a "Shot Gun" wedding! RedNeck style.... That's why you don't hear from his parents. But, if Kobe wouldn't had played ball with her father he would have caught himself a Statutory Rape case because she was under age. Matter of fact, mind you'll own business. So what he has a f$%ked up wife, who don't!!! She ain't nobody and she ain't never going to be nobody. She's there because she's bought and paid for!!!! End Of Story!

Mr. A

GO LAKERS!!!!!

1913 days ago

sweetface

Vanessa just looks like a royal B@#$%. Except she's not royal, she's just some trash Kobe decided to save and she was lucky enough to get pregnant before he could get out of it. I want to hear what the maid has to say!!

1913 days ago

sarah

Man I hate this pig, would be great to never see his ugly face again!

1913 days ago

Whamo

Basketball isn't even a real game. Now Hockey...that's a real game!!!! basketball players are a bunch of overpaid Wussies.

1913 days ago

L.S

I totally believe the maid...I hate basketball and normally don't care about it but I hope the lakers loose because of him.

1913 days ago

BEBOP

Never liked Kobe. I think he's a loner and strange as hell. That wifey of his that he married when she was still in highschool is gonna take him for all he's worth one day. It will be one of the nasties divorces ever. I know people like their privacy, but you never see his parents. They are probably so disgusted with him every since he married that Rican. Come on Magic , please whipp them Lakers. Yes I'm a Kobe hater.

1912 days ago

ROTTWEILER

GO CELTICS!!!!!!! NEXT YEAR THEY WILL PREVAIL.... GARNETT WAS SITTING ON THE BENCH 2009 BUT WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR. KOBE WILL BE RETIRED BECAUSE HE IS GETTING OLD AND HAGGARD. I MISS SHAQ.

1912 days ago

anthony

blech not interesting

1912 days ago

Terie

Two skanks in a pod.Perfect match!!!

1911 days ago

Lakers_fan

Why does Kobe suject himself and his children to her abuse anyway? How stressful. His wife seems so unstable. There are potential child and family services issues if these stories are true. I feel bad for the children who have to live with her psychotic lifestyle. Unhealthy family...so sad.

1911 days ago

Chris

The maid signed an agreement.... if she squeals, she will get sued back. Anyone dumb enough to stay in a job that degrades them as much as this maid claims, deserves what she gets (I'm sorry, but to be some lazy housewife's maid is gross!)! So, I hope she shuts up, takes whatever settlement she gets, and leaves it alone. If she doesn't, I hope they sue her ass back and get their money back! The American dream... everybody sue everybody to come up in the world!

1911 days ago

CrazyJoc

Its funny how the haters are all commenting on this yet your comment is not relevant. Though she is suing both of them her case is REALY against the wife. He doesn't have anything to do with this ..hate all you want he worked for what he has...and BASKETBALL IS A REAL SPORT! HOCKEY IS NOTHING BUT A FIGHT ON ICE!

1910 days ago

colleen

Kobe is an irrogant fool, he knew his wife treated the maid badly, how come the kobes are so rich but could not pay the maid, or even give her any insurance, then kobe's wife abused her, and now wants the maid to shut up about it? if I was the maid I would go back to my native country and spill the beans on the kobes, then come back to the US, they cant prove she did anything because she was not under the jurisdiction of the US rules and regulations. Write a book about the two irrogant fools, that is so cheap and mean.

1910 days ago

colleen

kobe got hit with a bewitch stick from his wife, I believe the maid when she said vanessa abused her. they owe the maid overdue pay and loss wages, I hope she sue the two of them, and the gag order lift so she can talk about their secret life, vanessa dont even have a life, all she does is buy expensive clothes and attend ball games, and insult everyone. She and kobe is two irrogant selfish fools. They only care about themselves, I read about lots of basketball players who were once rich as can be but now they are poor and forgotten, kobe better be careful his bad deeds dont follow him, you are rich and powerful now and can get lots of high profile lawyers, but one of these days you going to end up poor because you took advantage of that poor maid, you and your wife.

1910 days ago