Natalie Maines Gets the Runs

6/8/2009 3:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dixie Chick Natalie Maines worked on her fitness by hiking in L.A. this weekend.

media_removed.jpg

The recently shorn 34-year-old mother of two is not ashamed to break a sweat in public.

Wow

Chicago Momma: She should be applauded for wanting to be fit, especially as the mom of 2 boys (like me!)

I think many of the remarks are more about her polarizing and unlikeable personality.

punchapap

This picture is proof why Harv likes guys.

Michael Madsen

YOu know what... I don't like what she said about the President and I think we should boycott her music until she flat out apologizes...
Imagine... calling the President "The Greatest lounge act since Sammy Davis"... and what about... "You sure that's not Al Jolson?" and who could ever forget on her standing outside the White House on Innauguration Day and saying: "There goes the neighborhood."
No... I will not let her forget!

SJM

You people are freaking stupid. You are the reason that young girls have eating disorders, because someone that isn't even big you people are making fun of. Freaking get over yourselfs. I am sure you are not that great.

Lenn K.

I bet the people of Texas is a shame of her just being a pig, and she really needs to coverup of thighs.

Tye Tanikk

Str8 FUGly!!! thats what you get for being a ultra hip-ster doofus

Ned

My apologies to pigs around the world.

I should have said ignorant hippo.

Ned

What is sticking between her tiny, flabby boobs?

She's disgusting--no wonder her husband bailed. Nothing like waking up with a fat, loud-mouthed, stupid dink every morning.

Wow

She absolutely has FREEDOM OF SPEECH as someone else in angry capital letters. But her fans had FREEDOM OF TELLING HER TO GO FLY A KITE.

To Rick

All kidding aside, she was one of the first to claim Bush as the fraud that he is before it was popular to do so. Kudos to her bravery.

loridarlin

hey alice, yeah you, #45.......please go back to your white trash lib trailer park, i'm sure you're expecting your welfare/incentive check about now......nasty bitch.

Michael Madsen

By the way... Hippos are cute too... there is no reason the Hippo should be dragged into this whole Dixie Chick, fat, eye-browless thang...
Hippos have eyebrows... Hippos use their weight to defend their territory, ward off preditors not to mention bouyancy compensation...
Nope. Gonna have to do better than tha, Ned, Old boy. Try removing your analogies from the animal world... maybe investigate other fat humans like the fat chick on the View or the other fat Chick on the View or Geraldo... sorry he's not fat... he's stupid... anyway... you get my drift.

Michael Madsen

Keepin' the Dream Alive... Grits and Gravy.

Michael Madsen

Speaking of Bush... can you Imagine.... ugh.. I'm shuddering thinkin' 'bout it....
Eeek!

mama_24

WTF she looks like the average american, you people just like putting others down bcause it makes you feel better bout yourselves, shame on you:( Bush is an idiot and you people are just a bunch of sheep