Natalie Maines Gets the Runs

6/8/2009 3:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dixie Chick Natalie Maines worked on her fitness by hiking in L.A. this weekend.

media_removed.jpg

The recently shorn 34-year-old mother of two is not ashamed to break a sweat in public.

floydpink

Seen better looking meat with a hook in its mouth!

Lillianne

YOU do for a living? She's gotcha beat, I'm sure! Such envy is sad.

Posted at 4:39PM on Jun 8th 2009 by Texanite

************************************
Envy? hahahahahahahah .............HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......guess again bozo

cherryblossoms

Jim

remember to seal your garbage and food air tight when camping. if natalie gets a whiff she'll tear through your camp

Wow

Lillianne: You've got spunk!

Michael Madsen

A Song for Lilliane...

Maine's turned Earl into a Tenness Ham, and buried that man under her nightstand/and each and evr'y night when she thinks of her man/ she reaches to her side for another slice of Ham...
Mountain Man Ham that is...
Now all of Earl's gone, eaten but not forgotten,
'cuase most of Earl went straight to this Chick's bottom.

LAUGHS AT YOU

Yawn...Bush is an idiot...that's a deep thought in itself...He won't stack up any worse in practical effect than any other President in the last fifty years. Outside of the war, he really didn't do anything on his own or without the support of prior administrations, and he was hardly alone in that either. I love the "all Republicans are idiots and all Democrats are geniuses" mantra. It doesn't speak to well to your critical thinking skills. Too self-absorbed to look at the practical realities I guess, and it is easier to issue an empty tag line than to put forth the effort of a reasoned argument.

Natalie Maines is representative of the same emotional, yet logically vacuous tripe that pervades the media. I couldn't care less what she looks like (probably like most of you do), but the shallowness of her views and the hate she spews makes her ugly.

Neither party is supportive of American ideals, so it would be difficult to back either in terms of positive impact. I feel more sorry for my children who will have to carry the burden of the pointless and unproductive government spending sold as a solution, yet more closely supports the destruction of our way of life. It is a damn shame. Regardless of the horse you back, you will not like the outcome.

Catelyn

Natalie is awesome. I can't wait for the Dixie Chicks' new album!

Sarafina

#1 She has no neck; and

#2 She should wear waterproof mascara,

but at least she's exercising!!!
You gotta give her credit for trying!

Lillianne

Thanks Buddy! You are too funny.

Michael Madsen

128. who gives a flying freak? People really desperately need to get lives and stop being sooo gosh darn immature, judgemental and negative. Enough is enough already.

Posted at 4:53PM on Jun 8th 2009 by rockstar

I am NOT Immature OR Judgemental you BIG Idiot, Homosexual, Liberal, Gay Florist typr person.. I hate you , I Hate You, I hate you! Waghhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm gonna hold my breath till you go away!

Ned

Posted at 4:53PM on Jun 8th 2009 by rockstar

Only one "e" in judgmental. Are you stupid? Fat? You must be dumb. Probably have bad breath and wear crocs. I'm not judging, I'm just sayin'!

Wow

Lori: You may want to sit down. Your wait will be long. If you look on their website, the 2006 tour is still listed. They've said they needed "time with their families". Funny, they didn't need that before, even though they already had children. Country music fans have said they can have ALL the time they need. They're not in a hurry either!

UGGGGHHH

SHE IS ONE UGLY WOMAN.......... SHE'S HIKING? SHE SHOULD BE RUNNING, THAT WOULD TONE DOWN HER FAT A$$

blues fan

"Judgemental" is an accepted alternative spelling for "judgmental" , Ned. You want to criticize grammar, go after Shut Up and Stop Singing. She wrote that Natalie killed the Golden Goose for "she and her partners" when it should be "for her and her partners," with "her" being the object of the preposition "for"; one uses the pronoun "she" when it's the subject of the phrase, not the object. Actually, "herself" would have been even more correct. I mean, if you want to get technical about it.......