No Jail for DMX ... This Week

6/8/2009 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DMXIt can no longer be said that not a week goes by without DMX being sent to jail.

A judge has decided not to send the oft-troubled rapper to jail after he pled guilty to felony attempted aggravated assault a few weeks back. X was accused of verbally threatening guards at Tent City back in February.

Instead, he got 18 months probation, fees and fines, and credit for time served.

Statistically speaking, X will end up back behind bars sometime in July -- at the latest.

IndieArtists

I think this proves that with money you can do anything, alot of rapper get away with jail sentences these days

Louie Thomas

Isn't this the same guy who was charged with dog fighting??? Obviously the legal system doesn't care about that.

Foot Fetish

Yes buddies,women's feet are delicious...FIRST!

justsaying

Well...maybe one day he'll go up before a judge who actually has some gonads.

guy rich

I THINK TMZ IS WRONG FOR TRYING TO MAKE THIS INTO A JOKE THE FACT THAT X IS ALWAYS GETTING LOCKED UP.ITS NOT FUNNY HOW HE WENT FROM FAME TO THIS BUT TRUST ME HES VERY TALENTED AND HE WILL BE BACK ON TOP BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.HES GODS CHILD AFTER ALL.KEEP YOUR HEAD UP X!

DR WASABI

ANOTHER GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILDREN. FLUSH THIS TURD DOWN THE TOILET. FOLLOW OBAMA'S LEADERSHIP EXAMPLES.......THAT'S ANOTHER REASON AMERICAN'S VOTED FOR HIM!

ROBIN BURD

Im old school and loved DMX back in the day. My sources tell me he got hooked up w a crazy pschycho chick in Arizon..This guy needs major help-just like Robert Downey Jr.did,If it takes hard labor-so be it if it says his life! Any drug addict needs our support and help 2 get the on the right path.Lets pray we dont lose another gret artist due 2 drugs and really bad woman and "friends".Once again TRAGIC.

sayy it aint so

HEY DMXAN WHATS KICKIING, I WANT YOU TO GET BACK IN TO MOVIE MAKING, WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU, MAN THAT MOVIE THAT YOU MADE WITH STEVEN STEGAL WAS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES AND YOU ACTED YOUR ASS OFF IN THAT MOVIES AND YOU ARE STILL A YOUNG MAN COME ON NOW AND GET BACK INTO THE GROOVE OF THINGS I MISS YOU AND WESLIE SNIPES ASSES FROM THE MOVIES YOU ARE TWO OF THE BEST ACTION BLACK ACTORS THAT WE HAVE GOT OF COURSE THERES MORE BUT YOU TWO NEEDS TO BE BACK ON THE BIG SCREEN, I OFTEN COIN THE FRAZE, WHEN SNIPES, SAID ALLWAYS BET ON BLACK THAT WAS A GOOD CATCH PHRASE, AND IN NEY JACK CITY I WANTED TO JUMP INTO THE MOVIE WITH SNIPES AND KICK HIS ASS MYSELF I DID NOT LIKE HIM IN THAT MOVIE I MEAN HE PLAYED THE HELL OUT OF HIS PART BUT HE CRAPPED ON EVERY ONE ALONG THE WAY, BUT THEN X ITS ONLY A MOVIE GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW ENDEVORS, A FAN. AND REMEMBER ON A THOUSDAND MILES JOURNEY THE HARDEST PART IS TAKING THAY FIRST STEP..

Buck Farack

When I see the gangstas that have committed felonies get off with a slap on the wrist it makes me want to puke. During the past twenty years, I have seen nothing but "reverse" prejudice - the blacks scream racism every time they get in trouble. Ever heard of, maybe you're guilty? Ever think that the jails are full of black people because THEY DO THE CRIME? I'm sick and tired of it. I don't "own" anybody anything just because I'm white. I don't commit crimes. I don't run in a gang. I have never once owned an African slave. Until Black America understands that most of us are not against them, that they are destroying their own culture by acting like idiots.

Another thing: For the citizens of America... if you are truly proud of being an American, but proud of your heritage as well, perhaps you should consider calling yourselves American first... as in American-African or American-Native. If you're an American, that identification needs to come first. And if you ACT like Americans, perhaps you won't go to jail for stupid crimes.

Barb

I'm starting to feel sorry for this guy.

Ja'aqob Semayah

David,you said DMX is a child of GOD? What have you been smoking,dude. This is the same guy that calls himself the son of the devil and boast he will rape you in his lyric,FOOL.. This guy is disgusting and an embarrassment to black people.Why do black people support these guys that degrade and stereotype black folk. DMX should have been flushed down the toilet a long time ago.....he's PATHETIC and so are those that support this clown.