VH1 Chick -- Anatomy of a 'Slut'

6/8/2009 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A slut can be defined in so many ways -- but the following gem, which came from the mind of "Tough Love" trainwreck Arian Mayer during an interview with "Steppin Out" magazine, is truly priceless:

"The truth of the matter is this; I've slept with about 100 people. If you want to call that being a slut, fine."

VH1 chick

Interestingly, Webster's defines "slut" as -- "a promiscuous woman."

So, you be the judge.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Annette

Why do the doctors always make lopsided boobies? They always do too! Swear to God I always thought I wanted great big ones. But if some doctor did that to me, I'd cut his nuts off.

1902 days ago

Annette

#67 Andy - That's funny!

1902 days ago

Annette

Looks like Octomom's little sister.

1902 days ago

Annette

#66 GiveMeABreak --- Some women's kids were born via C-section.

1902 days ago

rgdownes

Believe it or not, the two diffetent sizes are supposedly to make them look more natural since all women have one breast larger than the other to some degree. As if those things could ever look natural. As far as the slut thing goes, she passed that description long ago. Love the way she said 100 people, so I assume she's a whore with both men and women.

1902 days ago

Bella

Hmm honestly I feel sorry for her because she really doesnt think she is doing n e harm to herself, The sad part is that I saw the show and her mother is partly to blame. Tisk Tisk!

1902 days ago

Michael Madsen

What's the flap here... my balls are seein' 20/20 and from where I'm lyin' she's shinin' like a star three-pointer.
She's defnitly making scents... takin' in the scenery with extra storage space... this flesh is a three-bedroom and me and my troops are loaded and ready to maneuver.

1902 days ago

why?

Why don't all you slut haters go over to Afghanistan and play with the Taliban because that's what you sound like. I like riding roller coasters and I have ridden well over a hundred... some people like to F***, because of that you are all up on your holier than thou soap boxes. America, you are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites. I wonder if you even have a clue how seriously looked down you are by educated people from all around the globe. Do you understand that you are a laughing stock because of you hypocritical, schizo attitudes towards woman and sex. How you people even survive is beyond me. What are you like about 10? You sure do act like it. Wouldn't it be nice to be a grown up just once before your nation crumbles underneath it's own weight of ignorance and maturity?

1901 days ago

WTF

#1, you're an idiot. All women naturally have one breast that is bigger than the other- but yes, I know hers are fake.

1901 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

She looks like a retarded person with a nice fake body.

Arian Mayer is the type of slut that always has a stinky vag problem...

1901 days ago

me so horny

This thing is freaking FUGLY, i'm sure she had sex with more than 100 people but they're smart enough not to admit it.

1901 days ago

muriel

I'd like to see the 100 guys she slept with! If I were a guy, I'd never admit to hitting that! Unless it was in a Chris Brown kind of way! LOL! Did anyone get the license plate number of the car that ran over that face. If you do happen to bang her, turn her around, or put a pillow over that face!

1901 days ago

AMY BLUE

JUST PICKED UP A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE ON EBAY.

1900 days ago

Tony

...her vagina must be in pretty rough shape after that much smashing. IE: Roast beef sub thrown onto the freeway during rushhour.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5