Carradine's Ex -- David's Obsession Christ-like

6/9/2009 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of David Carradine's ex-wives tells us David's obsession with auto-erotica went so far, it involved Jesus.

Gail Jensen --
Carradine's third wife -- says she came home one day and -- starting at the door -- there were post-it notes with arrows leading into the basement.

Jensen says she followed the notes and found Carradine hanging from a rope, emulating Jesus Christ in body position. Jensen asked him what he was doing. David's response: "I really would like a sandwich."

Jensen says they were having people over, but David stayed in the basement while the guests ate upstairs. Gail says she went down to the basement several times to give him food and wine. Several hours later, he untied himself and joined the party.

David Carradine Launch Photos

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

ketielynn

Poor guy, after all the great roles he had and is known for, this will be the thing people will remember about him. That is bad luck , can you imagine??

Porky

The more I hear about this guy, the more I'm liking him.

wondering

I think that's what happens when you get too rich and You don't work much. you're left to come up with bizarre stuff just to entertain yourself. I wonder what kind of stuff Oprah is into.

PEPSI Generation

He is not dead I`ve seen him but about the FRAT your right he`s in it and they take care of thier own.He got a huge payoff and the body is a double he had no DNA records or biometically in any american medical records.It`s his half brother whi o is a stunt man.They knew this would sell and they did it just at the right time everything is planned in the hollywood system.Millions hang themself over there so he is nothing new,BUT now days you have to have DIRT to sell print and he was old and this was the best mathicas to cash his STAR in.He still makes my gut turn and I hope I never see him again.He is living in the islands but he seems very discanted but he never liked the USA very much anyway BUT his STAR is gone now and just as howard hughes went to mexico he went out of the country and can never be seen again in public.I don`t know what ID he is living under maybe a half brother they are a huge tribe and I have danced in the ring of fire with his grown up girl she tryed to ram my truck they are SS for sure I can tell you that.I`am not and have a body full of near death scars to prove my point.

QE2

I understand that former relationships can be contentious, but really, this third wife should just shut up. She was the one who married the guy. Plus, there is enough being said about him. Seems to be rally bad behaviour out of spite, which I think is worse than a preference for certain sexual practices.

PEPSI Generation

Everything and every action in the hollywood system is about making money SEE march 31 KUNG FU TMZ and you will see where this plan started at.TIME to CASH in HIS STAR 72 and DOA at the box office and TV only way make some DIRT and he had a lifetime of that in his pocket.He is SS and I have seen him since his fake death..Not that I want to and I know if I see him again he will have his tribe in tow and looking to clean me as the SS masoics have everyone I knew.They ripped off HHMI from me and now have 200 dark collegeSS and satellite and world broadcasting DAVID PRICE CBS is in that same tribe.Ploters GPS indian tracker now on radar and thermal scanners.WWII code talkers ALL INDIANS on the higest tach and tack of the day.CBS weather civil air MOBSTERS who killed off howard hughes and his kids and forced jean peters back into the hollywood system.Howard could`nt save himself so he sent her back inside but they microwaved her to death anyway VFR.

PEPSI Generation

FACTS not BS/ proof reader?.

PEPSI Generation

Fu liked to hang his old body up at the end of the day.His ownself from the past and his newself the future got in a fight and went back to their old ways.The cut the smitout of him than took a picture and a racoon took the picture to the press.He is a inside masoic black knight as is dave price CBS and about 99% of hollywood murder INC.It`s just a billion dollar star cashIN POWWOW

dd

stop sticking up for these entertainer, their are quite a few weirdos in that business, nothing satisfies them, they are
always looking for the next high, I know because I was married to one...if he needed it that bad he could have taken his
wife with him, but she knew she wasn't what he really wanted......he was a deviant, face it......

Myakinass2001

Like anybody would of worshipped jesus if he pounded the nails in himself? Or if he had been beating his meat the whole time he was carrying the cross? Sick! Sick! Sick! Carradine was a sick sex freak and somebody should of helped him. The last nice thing the bitch should of done is take him down and remove all the garb. But I guess God was there and he was making a point!

Cynthia J.

Carradine is just another example of those who never are satisfied, they always want MORE. It must be awful for his children and all of his wives but he sounds like a real weirdo who only cared about his own needs. It's a free Country so if he wanted to engage in all of his depraved sexual urges so be it. He always gave me the creeps. Well, his desire for MORE finally killed him. His choice.

American Gothic

"I really would like a sandwich" that is freakin priceless and vinatge David. I don't doubt why he was married 5 times but the guy sure did live on his own terms

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5