Carradine's Ex -- David's Obsession Christ-like

6/9/2009 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of David Carradine's ex-wives tells us David's obsession with auto-erotica went so far, it involved Jesus.

Gail Jensen --
Carradine's third wife -- says she came home one day and -- starting at the door -- there were post-it notes with arrows leading into the basement.

Jensen says she followed the notes and found Carradine hanging from a rope, emulating Jesus Christ in body position. Jensen asked him what he was doing. David's response: "I really would like a sandwich."

Jensen says they were having people over, but David stayed in the basement while the guests ate upstairs. Gail says she went down to the basement several times to give him food and wine. Several hours later, he untied himself and joined the party.

David Carradine Launch Photos

Tombi

Sorry for spelling errors.... This story makes me be emotional

eddysmom

Are all 57 comments from the same person that can't spell Honor? (Honnor & Honnorable) Fung Fu was created and developed fpr Bruce Lee. How this guy got it I don't know. Putting yourself seconds away from death just for a better orgasm shows shw was quite mentally ill. As for that wife running downstairs during a dinner party with a sandwich, she was nuts as well. I hope the jimmy choos were worth it. He should have been locked up for having sex with his own daughter. As for his family trying to rescue his reputation, gimmie a break.

Victoria

F R E A K

Terre

I never knew dying while beating your meat was an honor. The ones that are posting that must think very highly of themselves and their heritage I guess. I liked this man and his work. I think it is sad this is the way he is going to be remembered. Hanging in a closet naked with a rope around his neck and balls.

Pickle

Anita

He had Christ between his thighs - only his beard was shorter.

Faking death

David Carradine went back to his people and his people were comitting suicide at a higher rate than anywhere in the world and the most common form is by hanging Millions do this NOT just david carradine.Here we can now be out to sleep in many states when we are old and sick so he could have had a USA doctor put him to death if he so choose...BUT he choose to go home to his people.Native americans came from china and he found that his people in china also were slaves so he showed them HONNER when he HUNG himself as a old old man JUST as millions do.His PRIAPISM is just trash sells,they didn`t have to show someone in the nude just like is the SOP of the hollywood system.Marliyn in the NUDE if she was`nt in the nude NO SELLS just like this case.THERE are many sacred rituals were a death errection or priapism is used.He was alone? no? anyway he knew the BLACK arts and he knew at his age what would happen SO it was planned and he had control over it.He did just as his people were doing...he hung himself as millions and millions have done for 100`s of years.He also cut himself many times and he was a american indian like it or not.A PRIAPISM isn`t a hell ticket sorry to tell you thump thumps IT happens all the time in hangings and any type of death in males..there does NOT have to be a erotic thought in the brain it can be from damage to the brain the neck or nerves and even from death bed meds.WE are not in the land of hanging sucides here but there he was and he chose to go there and hang as a BACCHIC RITUAL? or some sacred ritual? or just to get his family billions he did it and you are eating and spitting out dirt about it without any real studys at all on the subject at hand.Only self appointed little GOD`s wanting to run the world where they would never even go out of fear of themselfs.

Michael Madsen

Carradine owes his entire Career to Racism - US White Boy Network Style racism.

Bruce Lee lost the role in KUNG FU because Network Execs wouldn't chance a real Chinese guy in a lead role... period.
Chinese actors were laundry folders or house boys back then (Hop Sing - Bonanza... Hey Boy - Palladin)

Bruce Lee couldn't rise above The Star's assissstant in Green Hornet (Kato).

Of Course Lee proved the White Mob in Hollywood wrong (as usual) by becoming the world's biggest martial arts star and a virtual Film Icon.

Needless to say... David Carradine will only be remembered as Well Hung.

Anita

Hanging in the basement, with unsuspecting dinner guest above, only added to his sicko thrill-seeking enjoyment.
Had the ex spoken out sooner, who would have believed her?

Michael Madsen

54. OK! We get it! the guy had demons. we all do. I never judge someone for their sexual preferences,I just wish he had been more careful. We all have done things we would'nt want our grandmothers to know about.

Posted at 11:25AM on Jun 9th 2009 by rob

Do tell, Rob. What did you do that would make your Granny roll in her grave? Come on... don't just hang it out there... reel it in and fold it for us... did you take it up the *ss a few times? S*ck C*ck? F*ck an animal? Eat Sh*t? Hang your nuts in a closet... what exactly are the demeons we ALL have? Let's start with yours. You seem to know what it's all about, ROB> Come on... Let's hear it!

Faking death

Were off`ed by hollywood mobsters.Brandons ewapon master just walked off the set and the lodged bullet left in the gun was`nt cleared.SAG UNION volation must has weapons master on set at ALL times.Bruce was setup just as the real deal from down under was replaced by a crock of DJ and like marliyn was found NUDE for the billions and like ATOMIC VOICE if you know who i`am talking about?.Dean was setup stop sign pulled out ground and so on WORTH more DOA than DOA.But still carradine HATED playing along and thats what GOT to him!.

Anya

Try as I might I can't see anything Christ-like or honorable about any of it. He was a nut case. Period. Story over.

Bex

Rest in peace, sir. I hope you found it better on that side of the wardrobe.

Posted at 11:32AM on Jun 9th 2009 by KJF

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He is the last person that should be called sir, idiot!

Ms.Rita

20. Don't believe everything you read. People lie, a lot. You appear stupid when you pass judgment based on someone's 3rd and 4th hand interpretations of an event. What will people say about the "sick" stuff YOU did after you die? Fundamental attribution error.

Posted at 10:05AM on Jun 9th 2009 by shepp

B I T C H GO TO OPRAH'S BOARD WITH THIS CRAP

R.Zimmerman

68. The more I read about this the more I think David Carradine was an AWESOME GUY who I wish I appreciated more when he was here. Can't get any cooler than this.

Posted at 12:14PM on Jun 9th 2009 by Pickle

___________________________________________________________________________

You know, you've got a point. I love the basement story. I think much better of him already. Poor guy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments