Great White Dope

Alba Defaces

Oklahoma City

6/9/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dumb: Defacing all sorts of public property in landlocked Oklahoma City (including a United Way poster) ... to increase local awareness for great white sharks ... which don't usually dwell anywhere close to Oklahoma City.

Dumber:
Capturing all the stupidity on film and posting it on the Internet.

Jessica Alba
People in OKC are pretty upset after these photos surfaced yesterday on TheLostOgle.com. The pics clearly show Alba tagging downtown OKC with the posters, which ironically don't even have a clear message on them ... posters that stoners probably think are just advertisements for Shark Week.

The most ridiculous part is that one of the spots she's accused of tagging was a billboard for the United Way. A rep for the non-profit organization told us although the billboard was donated, they'll probably have to pay out of their own pocket to replace it. Either way, the U.W. said, "We remain focused on our work rather than this minor distraction."

So far, cops say no one has filed charges against Alba.

JMS

These posters are on every single utility box in Los Angeles. Why? She cannot be acting alone.

celebutaunter77

I don't get it. Am I supposed to see these posters, and then realize the plight of the f$@king shark, quit my job, move to Costa Rica, & attempt to stop fisherman from killing them? What a waste of time. Stupid celebrities, just donate your money and move on.

Ron

Wow, Alba with a smile-hard to imagine such a thing without her face breaking. This anorex actor simulator needs to be arrested and charged, and her baby put into protective custody like most vandals are. I really, hope the City Officials in OC do a number of this no talent classless wannabe

Ash

WhattheHell I couldn't have said it better!! People kill me tryin to fight for animals when its little children being violated and little children who are starving..oh yeah SAVE THE SHARKS you super DOOF...its a recession you NIMCOMPOOP...is that how you spell it...HUMANS need food on their tables...if that shark saw you it would think you were dinner...let them fend for themselves as much as they can before we step in a try and play God we have each other to worry about...LOSER

Sono

It must be nice to have enough time on your hands to really give a flying F*** about sharks.

Regarding the United Way poster that she plastered her dumb shark posters over, honestly...do you even think she knows (or cares?) what the United Way does? Of course she doesn't.

On a more serious note, she's still smoking hot and I'd lick her from head to toe regardless of her dumb silly animal causes.

tw

I live in OKC and it is a great city.
I think most of us will agree: Go by City Hall and pay for the damages. Stop in the UW office and make a nice big donation then get your butt to Will Rogers International and get out of town and STAY OUT!

Wendy

I like sharks. But only because Jessica Alba says I should. I wanna pet one. But only a baby one with puppy breath. Because it just ate a puppy.

He's just another Idiot

Pathetic Alba must be desperate for publicity. What a NUTCASE. Why would she do such a stupid thing in Oklahoma City? Didn't that City suffer enough with the bombings afew years ago? I have decided NOT to support any ignorant, uneducated, dimwit with any of my entertainment money - such as Tom Cruise, Paris Hilton, Jesica Simpson, Barbara Strisand, Pam Anderson.. I could go on and on. Don't get me started on Obama. He acts like some swaggering African Dictator. Every time I turn on TV there he is strutting around with crazy ideas which are bringing down our Country. His lack of experience (except for handing out food stamps) is mind blowing. I bet he will be impeached before his four years are up. Hope so!

Sarah

As a resident of OKC, I say we kick the dumb ass out. Or better yet, force her to give united way a 'generous donation' and then kick her ass out. I'm sure she thought she was doing us a favor. Because sharks come before people, especially in a landlocked state. We have a nice zoo.....I bet I could get her a hookup with the sharks there :D

dcokie

Tsk, tsk. What disgraceful, juvenile behavior for someone who named her child "Honor."

jonutsu

So if Alba prefers to boycott like this then perhaps we need to boycott her worthless films.
I agree with you #13.

Adrian

Wow. She's a bigger moron than I thought.

Heene

What a dummy.

Hutch

"I don't have to know anything or be a good actress. Becaue I'm hawt! Tee hee! Save the sharks n' stuff!"

mhatr

I don't normally post on sites but this is just so typical of clueless celebs. She doesn't have to try to look stupid it just comes naturally.In fact , she has passed the stupid meter , she is now a full fledged idiot

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments