Great White Dope

Alba Defaces

Oklahoma City

6/9/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dumb: Defacing all sorts of public property in landlocked Oklahoma City (including a United Way poster) ... to increase local awareness for great white sharks ... which don't usually dwell anywhere close to Oklahoma City.

Dumber:
Capturing all the stupidity on film and posting it on the Internet.

Jessica Alba
People in OKC are pretty upset after these photos surfaced yesterday on TheLostOgle.com. The pics clearly show Alba tagging downtown OKC with the posters, which ironically don't even have a clear message on them ... posters that stoners probably think are just advertisements for Shark Week.

The most ridiculous part is that one of the spots she's accused of tagging was a billboard for the United Way. A rep for the non-profit organization told us although the billboard was donated, they'll probably have to pay out of their own pocket to replace it. Either way, the U.W. said, "We remain focused on our work rather than this minor distraction."

So far, cops say no one has filed charges against Alba.

Disco Duck

Hope OKC files vandalism charges against this no talent "celebrity".

Would be great to see her have to remove all these posters in front of the paperazzi.

A Nagai

This damn whore was on drugs or what?

Michael Jackson's Voice

Im all for saveing the great white sharks.. but this isnt the way to do it... with her celeberity, she could do more positive things vandolism isnt the way miss alba, and Im a fan, but not of this,,,, Bad move.... ( insert jaws music here! )

ShitneySpearsisafatho

STUPID HO BAG!!

me

i live in oklahoma city and i know how our city runs, you dont come here and do that kind of stuff, if she wanted to see downtown she should have went to visit the bombing memorial, our downtown means alot to alot of people.

Matt

I am sure they are not upset, but the media is just short for headlines, and she is hot.

Lucy

SHE IS SO STUPID.. I HOPE SHE GOES TO JAIL... OKLAHOMA DOESN'T HAVE SHARKS..

panzerkardinal

If she wanted the attention.

Why didn’t she just get arrested for DUI.

Or flash her hoohah.

Or become a lesbian.

Like every other Hollywood celebretard.

Rocco

She needs to be punished! And I'm the man to give her the spanking she deserves!

Eagle Globe & Anchor

I live here in OKC as well, and this SO pisses me off....Any of us OK citizens ( or normal , non ' celeb' citizen ) would be JAILED and FINED PLUS probably community service ....OKC Police and District Atty David Prater BETTER file some charges on her skanky ass !!!!

la.re^na

Jessica Alba has nothing else better to do with her life. They should come out with a book called "Common sense when being a celebrity". If I was given that one chance on being famous I would do so many other things with my time and money. We are going through a horrible recession. I just wish for one day they could be in our shoes and see how real life really feels like…. And maybe just maybe they could appreciate their wealth and fame.

OKResident

What a dumbass. I live in Okc and I think she needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent. Knowing how our legal system works, I'm hoping they'll get on her ass with the quickness. And hello? Promoting sharks in Oklahoma? Did she not know where the hell she was? And that we don't care about what she's promoting. Very disappointing, Jessica Alba.

jessica chaffin

i live here in oklahoma and i think she should be punnished like everyone else that does the same stupid things. i don't understand why she would put up shark posters. hello we have lakes here not oceans.

tellin it like it is

Well as a resident of the Oklahoma City metro area I am sickened by her acts. We have no sharks here to save and have enough of our tax dollars spent on cleaning up stupid peoples messes. While she is in our beautiful state why doesn't she spend her free time doing something constructive like go downtown to the bombing memorial and spend sometime at the reflection pool and try preventing terriost (something oklahomans can relate to.) dont get me wrong I want to save the sharks to but you are not going to save any here. and further more I seriously doubt in this economy that any of the residents here are planning on going to hunt sharks of any kind.. I am just sayin

Virginia

That girl is such an idiot! Just look at the look on her face! Lights are on, no one's home!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments