Cops Investigating Jessica Alba Shark Attack

6/9/2009 4:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Alba is under criminal investigation for daring to take a stand on behalf of great white sharks -- in Oklahoma!

Jessica Alba

Oklahoma City cops tell us the city's Director of Parks and Recreation -- Wendell Whisenhunt -- filed a police report after photos surfaced of Alba allegedly defacing electrical boxes, a bridge and a United Way billboard. Alba was on a mission, gluing posters that are part of a campaign to save the great whites.

The problem -- the glue is so gnarly the posters aren't coming off. Cops say they want to have a chat with Alba, who's in town filming a movie.

Alba, it seems, is scrambling. Her rep has already called the United Way, offering to replace the billboard.

By the way ... someone please tell Ms. Alba Oklahoma is a landlocked, flyover state.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

little b

UGH!!

ALL OF YOU ARE IGNORANT PEOPLE!!

SHARKS ARE HARMLESS!!

GAWD!!
I HATE IT HOW THEY ALWAYS BLAME CUTE LIL OL' SHARKS FOR STUPID ATTACKS THAT STUPID PEOPLE COULD EASILY AVOID!!

SAVE SHARKS!!!

Alba Hater

I think she needs to go ON AIR, not through her reps or anything and publicly apologize. Then she and her horrible not even B RATE movies need to be BANNED from Oklahoma City. Her acting sucks and her attitude is even worse. If she wants to raise awareness for sharks, she needs to plaster those posters all over her house then have a fundraiser there.

Seriously, why didn't she just go ahead and plaster the posters on the chairs at the bombing memorial? or maybe over the Baptist Church that had to be rebuilt in Moore due to the Tornado. Or how about on one of the houses in the Midwest City Fires? Have we not had enough disasters? And you stupid movie execs send Jessica Alba down here???

From what it looks like, the electrical boxes are over by the Stage Center - where the Arts Festival is held. Yeah, that's something I want to see when I go to the Arts Festival. A stupid poster for saving sharks...IN OKLAHOMA. makes SO much sense.

suellen

am i the only one that thinks the picture doesnt look like jessica alba?? its probably just someone that just wanted to make trouble for the star for what... jealousy, childishness or just old plain idiocy..one would hope with a new baby(well not so new but a baby just the same..) that she would have sense enough to not put herself in danger let alone her child. well only time will tell if it really is something she did..if she did it then she should get whatever anyone else would get for doing such things..

Q

Well, no one ever claimed that she was the brightest crayon in the box. putting up pictures of one self in the act of vandalism isn't all that smart.

Allknowingone

She is a complete moron.

2cute4u

Jessica Alba is an idiot. She knows she's an idiot or she wouldn't be apologizing...no wonder her man always looks miserable...he knows she's an idiot too.

Katie J.

I do live in Oklahoma City and I think it's great when a movie is going to filmed here as it does bring money to our city, but if the stars of those films are going to trash my town then quit making your damn movies here. Go trash your own town and leave ours alone. We have a nice city here and I would guarantee no one in our entire state cares anything at all about sharks. The only water animal we care about are the ones we can catch and fry up.

Aaron

to the person who wrote "1. Wtf!? I say KILL the sharks! Those scary things have never done us any good."

What good have you done anyone? do you donate money do you save lives do you do anything worth while? cause if not should you be killed since you dont do any good?

no one gives a s**t if you dont like sharks. Doesnt mean they should be killed. What if i dont like you should the same be said about you? If you dont like something then thats your choice. Just because you or a group of people dont like something doesnt mean it should be killed/banned/or gotten rid of. Totally different subject but its like those stupid stay at home moms that wanna ban video games because they are violent. MAYBE IF YOU DID SOME PARENTING LIKE YOU SHOULD YOUR KID WOULDNT BE PLAYING THEM. Just because you dont want your stupid child playing games doesnt mean i shouldnt be allowed to. Its my life.

Stacey

I grew up in Oklahoma and its such a lame state that most punk ass hippies have nothing better to do with thier time than to vandalize crap...Apparantly Jessica Alba was really bored that her democratic hippy side became over powering that the only source of entertainment was to vandalize something, she actually fits right in that state. And very well said, Oklahoma is just a fly over state, nothing more. Southern California is where its at!

Chiami

FLY OVER STATE?!?!

You've probably never been to Oklahoma. Yeah maybe there isn't quite as much crime, and slums...I guess that's what you're into if you're from LA.

But anyways, I don't think Jessica Alba should get in trouble. She was just helping out an organazation, it wasn't her campaign or anything.

HeyJude

I live in Oklahoma City. I didn't know the shark population was dwindling here.

R.Romero

Alba there once vistied my state of New Mexico....Albuquerque to exact and had the NERVE to insult the city saying there
was NOTHING there to do except vist Wal Mart.
If that TWIT had been SMART enough to look around she might have been surprised at how much culture is in the area but then if it isn't Rodeo Drive or some such I guess it's nothing.
Prosecute this TWIT! god how stupid...and she even MUGS for a picture!
LOL INCREDIBLY stupid!

BlueFlameBat

Am I the only one here who is actually on Jessica Alba's side? I think it's great how she wants to save the persecuted sharks. Sure, she should be doing this without vandalism, but at least she's fighting a worthy cause. And I'm sick of this "animal rights vs human rights" crap! Just because a person loves animals doesn't mean he or she hates humans.

T

tiger tale is a ignorant ****!

T

tiger tale is a ignorant ****!
I think jessica alba is a badass for doing this :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6