« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lenny Dykstra

Explodes Over Rolls

6/9/2009 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Baseball legend Lenny Dykstra fired off an angry email to a TMZ staffer -- calling her "a f***ing drama queen" -- all because we had the audacity to ask if his $400,000 car was repossessed.

Lenny Dykstra
So it all started Monday afternoon, when we got some pics of Lenny's Rolls-Royce Phantom getting towed from his work in Camarillo, California. Given the recent reports detailing Dykstra's financial woes, we considered the possibility that it was getting repossessed. So we reached out to Lenny to find out what was going on. His eloquent response:

Let you know what? I had the pick-up arranged with Rolls Royce - what do you think we are all doing there at the same time for?

Do you not have anything better to do - you f***ing drama queen! Get a life!

I worked out the pick-up with a VIP at Rolls Royce - I told them where I would be, the time I would be there ..... and now you want to know why? BECAUSE I WASN'T DRIVING TWO HOURS TO BEVERLY HILLS, PERIOD!

Do you not have anything better to do, how did you get the big assignment? You f***ing drama queen! Get a life!

Respectfully,

Lenny K. Dykstra

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Thalpa

Yeah (paired2) - this DOES look like a repo "situation"...or, at best, a guy being handed his hat quickly...

Party 'till you die!

So TMZ calls the guy up to clarify the story and they get this foul mouthed fool snapping off like a 5 year-old with Tourette's. Speaking of 5 year-olds, how brave of you idiots who like to talk smack like little rude kids to a teacher. It's so fun to be defiant and act like you are so smart, isn't it? And here you are, still hanging out on a site you claim is beneath your so called intelligence. And here you will be. If you hate this site so much grow a spine and hit the bricks! You won't be missed!

rhode

"As if anyone at Rolls Royce who plans on keeping their job would arrange for a VIP tow from the back end of a Chevy pickup."
You are right paired2.

Linda Mott

He could have been nice and said, This is a reflection on the economy. He could have been a gentleman and told her he didn't want to talk about it, but to curse at her wasn't good for his image. He is no Gerard Butler when it comes to the ladies.

CanadaChick

HAHAHA! Thats the guy from the show Operation Repo on TruTV!!!

Slick & Naughty

Ummm...Looks like the Operation Repo team to me....I think that guy looks like Lou.

poormsw

it's not a very big story if it was only a $400.00 rolls-royce. If it was a $400,00.00 rolls-royce, that would me more of a story! Editor Fail!

hamilTonyan

if I want a lobster burger I do

LadyG

4. Ummm you do realize that if they got "real jobs" you would have to find another place to go and complain about right. From his reply Lenny is the one acting like a "drama queen" Asking a question does not make a person a drama queen, however losing your temper when you reply DOES.

Mr. Balls

TMZ has it's nose up every story like they are sniffing sh*t out of a dog's ass. Seriously, how is this news? 10% entertaining information here, 90% sleaze.

hamilTonyan

TMZ I know you guys like to rub it in to get the guys attention. Maybe you should have headlined. Dyktra explodes when asked question, goes into convulsions and needs medical attention, condition to be updated.ha ha

Bajan Woman

This guy sounds (and looks) unintelligent, and I suspect the Rolls was repossessed. I can't figure out why he wouldn't drive for two hours in a Rolls Royce "PERIOD".

Jen

Good for him! By the way, TMZ, I think you meant $400,000, not $400.

Illinois person

Hey isn't that repo guy "Froy" from the show "Repo"? Sure looks like him. As for #4's comment about how TMZ should get a real job and stop poking around in other's lives. So you're doing what here? Poking around or what? Why are you taking the time from your life to read and post comments? Guess Dykstra was just pissed 'cause the repo guy asked for his signature but only because he needed it and it was not because he wanted it.

me so horny

Toally agree wih Lenny on this one!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments