Stoned Cold Fox? Megan Hopes to Legalize Weed

6/9/2009 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan FoxMegan Fox desperately wants to buy some weed -- but only if she can get it legally.

In a seriously blunt conversation with GQ, the 23-year-old swore that if the U.S. Gub'ment legalized the sticky stuff, she'd be the "first person in line to buy a pack of joints."

Fox then added, "I can't tell you how much bulls**t I've been through because I will openly say that I smoke weed."

"People look at it like it's this crazy, hippy, f**ked up thing to do. And it's not. I hope they legalize it."

Fox then grabbed a bongo, some Funyuns and a hacky sack and took off for the nearest drum circle.

To hell with her

Megan fox should shut the f*ck up & just do what she does best; get naked. Everytime she opens her mouth, she pukes "stupid" all over herself. Some people should be seen & not heard; she's at the front of that list...

DispensaryFinder.com

Megan Fox and Spencer Pratt find their medical marijuana at DISPENSARYFINDER.COM

Bethany Sweet

I smoke daily. It's always 4:20 @ my house!!! Legalize, decriminalize.

Michael Madsen

She can smoke my Blunt anytime...............

Sue Wong

Personally, I don't smoke weed or other drugs. I do know that there are professionals like doctors, teachers etc. who do smoke the stuff. If someone smokes after work to unwind, it should be okay but smoking most of the time is bad because people get lazy and unproductive. I do believe that weed is safer than alcohol and other drugs including prescription drugs. Many people are assaulted or killed by mean drunks and those who D.U.I. Alcoholics suffer and so do there family and friends. Life is a living hell. Yet it's legal. There are more people abusing and dying from prescription drugs which are sometimes deadlier than narcotics. Yet it's legal. People die from second hand smoke and other tobacco related illnesses everyday. Tobacco companies put all sort of harmful chemicals in their products. Yet it's legal. Alcohol companies, tobacco companies and pharmaceutical companies make billions in sales. Maybe the government should legalize weed and cut down drug related crime. They can also ensure it's not laced with other harmful or addictive products. Those who smoke the stuff will continue to do so. Others may, or may not. Yes, there's the chance of it being used as a gateway drug but those who choose to do so will find something else anyway. Prescription medication for example which may be more harmful. They should research the country of Amsterdam and see how it's working for them. This is just a thought. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other though.

Tori Needs to grow up

#23 you should run for office with #20. oops he is a professional drummer .... funny he never mentioned fame,money, having a contract or the staduim he performs at for his fans...perhaps he really never acheived anything...maybe it was the weed??? #23 it is you that needs to some educating.... did you graduate from highschool even??? Can you even hold down a job??? With your bright idea's the country could be saved!! Someone call the White House!!! News flash not everyone uses weed... in fact most americans don't... we still have our brain cells!!!

hora

i hate drugs. and i dont care how many insulting comments i get for saying this. i hate drugs. i'm a social worker so i do know about addiction and i understand what addicts go through but i still hate drugs. i think its stupid to start doing them. i've NEVER done drugs (i only take prescription for my headaches once a month, if that) and i dont associate myself with people who do drugs. my fiance's good friend is a pot smoker and a heavy drinker and i made him cut ties with that loser. he's not invited to the wedding or welcomed in my home. simple as that. my philosophy is people can do what they want, but it doesnt have to be around me.

phil

wow, as if we needed another reason to love her

Lelsie B.

WOW. is she really as dumb as it seems or is TMZ just showing the bad stuff. She better snap out of it, beauty will only take you so far. She's scary.

Obama is Gay

Skank

MAE

Honestly, she is a very pretty girl, but she has no morals. She will be exactly like Angeline Jolie:
1. No relationship w/her Father
2. Home wrecker
3. Lesbian for 10 years

Hopefully she doesn't plan on having kids. What example will she set for her children? Yes, can't wait until she has children. I don't care how old you are- if you smoke weed you CAN'T FUNCTION in a NORMAL society. You can't keep a job, you can't keep a relationship and you definetally can't do something CORRECTLY. Maybe that's why many people have CHOSEN not to hire you MEG!

I do believe in medical marijuana for people who ACTUALLY need it to ease their pain BUT not for people who have no problems. Oh, what? Meg is swimming in money. Don't be a pathetic parasite.

shanta588

i dont smoke but i do agree with #14. if they legalize weed then maybe the economy won't have that much money problem because every time they get stressed out they would buy weed to melt their sorrows away and that will raise money. lets just pray that we have enough trees. lol.

meg

goddddd. STFU!! i'm a chick & this may be wrong to say...but she's one of those b!tches that needs to just stand there and look pretty. nobody gives a sh!t about her opinions....mainly b/c she's an absolute idiot. it's funny that she doesn't realize people know when she's TRYING to be "cool". get over yourself hoe.

ironlung420

She's right, it really should be legal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments