Carrie Prejean -- Fired!

6/10/2009 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean UPDATE: We learned Carrie just received her letter of termination. She is officially out.

We've learned "biblically correct" Carrie Prejean will lose her Miss California USA crown today because she doesn't play well with others.

Sources connected with the pageant tell us even Donald Trump has now had it with Carrie, because she's violating her contract by not getting clearance to do her extracurricular stuff.

We're also told Carrie has been a no-show for appearances she was supposed to make for the pageant organization.

The firing, we're told, is strictly based on Carrie breaching her contract. It's not based on her political and moral views.

Carrie is getting her walking papers this afternoon.

The new Miss California USA will be Miss Malibu Tami Farrell.

Carrie Prejean

janet

It's about time what the hell took so long, she's a dead beat getting paid for a job she never did. I'm so happy you made my day.

ex lax

What she stopped blowing on Donald's Trump?At the time an place, Imagine that!

Annette

She was just so divisive. I personally support gay marriage, but still could have lived with a Miss CA who doesn't. I decided I didn't want her to represent my state any more when she was unable to talk about gay marriage in a non-offensive way and then went on to continue alienating people. The average person might not be smooth enough to navigate such a controversial issue perfectly but a Miss CA should be able to. She struck me as an immature person with a "them against us" attitude. The runner up, Miss Malibu, just seems so much sweeter and polite.

karlo

These 'so called' christians are too much. I know a lot of them and their word has always been sh*t in my book. But they sure like to push their crap on others, don't they? Practice what they preach..............................hell no.

missheather

Ditch that bitch!!!

SerenainAZ

Yeah DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE!!!!

shesays

She'll show up on FOX. Was probably trying to get fired.

DS

I'm impressed that Prejean stood up for what she believed in and persevered for it, even though I disagree with her social and political views 100%.

But a business is a business, even if your business is just standing around at events and looking pretty. Apparently she got the latter part down, but not the former. When you are voted Miss California, you must represent both the state and the organization. Her business is NOT to "pick and choose" what SHE wants to do, but what her organization asks her to do. She should have looked into that before applying for the position.

J_Man

HA HA she deserved it......

scott is yummy.

that's what you get for hiding behind your religious beliefs in order to justify being a hate filled monster b*tch.

opi

WONDERFUL NEWS! Good riddance!

Ramira

Hey California, You Suck!! You're a bunch of freaks anyway!!

hahahaha!

So she is a liar and feels she's above contractual obligations to boot ... some of us saw this way back when, better late than never I guess. Though I'm sure this will just now free her up for her 'look at me, the poor conservative Christian livin' victim' tour.

Nick

Oh what a defeat. Big. Deal. Can you remember who was Miss California last year? When these girls don't win Miss USA they go into obsurity anyway. How is this "justice"? If you're fighting Prop 8 - still, fight the people that hold our rights in their hands. Get out of the false left-right paradigm!! While we bicker over this stuff the elite are pushing their globalist agenda!

floydpink

She's not all that, but with that said, I'd do her!