Carrie Prejean -- Fired!

6/10/2009 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean UPDATE: We learned Carrie just received her letter of termination. She is officially out.

We've learned "biblically correct" Carrie Prejean will lose her Miss California USA crown today because she doesn't play well with others.

Sources connected with the pageant tell us even Donald Trump has now had it with Carrie, because she's violating her contract by not getting clearance to do her extracurricular stuff.

We're also told Carrie has been a no-show for appearances she was supposed to make for the pageant organization.

The firing, we're told, is strictly based on Carrie breaching her contract. It's not based on her political and moral views.

Carrie is getting her walking papers this afternoon.

The new Miss California USA will be Miss Malibu Tami Farrell.

Carrie Prejean

EbonyEgyptian

Ned

Get your grandfather. He just shot up the Holocoust Museam.

Wow

Just kidding!

Wow

Carrie rocks!

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

CARRIE PREJEAN, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE CAN BE SUMMED UP IN ONE WORD - "DISPOSABLE"!!!!!!!!

Ned

85. Ned

Get your grandfather. He just shot up the Holocoust Museam.

Posted at 4:04PM on Jun 10th 2009 by BlackEgyptian
****************************************************************************************************************
Sorry to burst your bubble, EInstein, but my grandfather is black.

God, libs are just plain stupid. Couple that with arrogance, and you have a successful 2008 presidential candidate. Yes--I am one of the few blacks who did not vote for that idiot. I like keeping most of the money I earn.

K

85. Ned

Get your grandfather. He just shot up the Holocoust Museam.

Posted at 4:04PM on Jun 10th 2009 by BlackEgyptian

LMAO!

Bex

I like Ned and his posts.

Mock

Some C list celebrity queen feeds her a loaded question then tanks her score costing her the title, No I don't think she's owing any loyalty to the pageant. And "topless" is defined in my book as I see boobs If I don't see boobs then by the pure simple man definition it's NOT topless.

Wow

Ned for President 2012!

Tyra Banks

she's a T W A T.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Sorry Harvey, but it's hard to claim victory when she obviously doesn't give a rat's ass about her title anymore. And I'd LOVE to see or read your "sources" that say even the Donald is coming down on her. Give it a rest. She's a bigger star now thanks to the likes of you closed-minded bigots at TMZ. Carrie actually owes you a huge thank you!!!

m

Ok TMZ...I think the whole "biblically correct" thing is a little played out already......its getting boring....yawwnnnnn

Tyra Banks

and eliza, you're an IDIOT.

Sarah

You bigots have had it out for her since that flaming hemale set her up. Shanna Moakler is a fat ass opportunist who is herself a bigot. You guys make me sick.

Mikeyweho

Eliza - go climb back under the ignorant, hateful, worthless rock from which you came. I sure hope you do not have children - see ya on Springer!