Carrie Prejean: They Asked Me to do Playboy

6/10/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanWe just got off the phone with deposed Miss California USA Carrie Prejean -- and she says the pageant was trying to whore her out to Playboy.

Prejean claims pageant honcho Keith Lewis actually asked her last month if she would take two gigs -- appearing on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" and Playboy. Prejean says Lewis told her Playboy offered $140,000 for her to pose semi-nude. She rejected both offers.

A few minutes ago we talked to Lewis who said he was not pushing her to take either gig -- but merely passing the offers along. Lewis said Prejean had insisted they not turn anything down without running it by her.

Prejean -- who told us she was "shocked" at the news she was fired and learned about it only after we broke the story -- tells us she has been more than cooperative with pageant officials.

Prejean says, "What's behind this I think is a political debate. They don't agree with the stance that I took [on Prop 8]. Shanna [Moakler] is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From day one they wanted me out and they got what they wanted."

Prejean also told us she couldn't believe Donald Trump would say she treated people in the pageant "like s**t." For the record, Trump did tell Harvey Levin that on the phone earlier today. Prejean said if Trump really feels that way she's sorry, adding: "I've shown respect for every party involved, even when they haven't shown it back."

Prejean went on: "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me. I have not once stooped down to their level."

Carrie Prejean

Tony

You're totally right.

She IS a hero.

She is a hero to all the other hate filled, topless half naked Victoria's Secret wearing, lying contract breaking Christians out there.
I just spoke with God and is is TOTALLY cool with her tits.... the bible says, "Pose topless... it helps feed the homeless and totally shows the Morality of God's children."
--- Book of Swaggart
Chapter 1 verse 11

---can I get an amen?

Somebody Somewhere

To "Illinois Person"...if you can, read the story you commented on. It clearly states that Keith Lewis did pass along the offer to pose for Playboy. He said he was "not pushing either gig..." referring to an offer from another celebrity reality show, but did not deny or disclaim the offer could not have been accepted. But I'm sure you probably went to public school so I'll assume your reading/comprehension ability is minimal (that means not very high). And who the hell is Shanna Moakler anyway? Didn't she do a movie with Ron Jeremy? The concept of freedom of speech seems to be missing from the not so tolerant crowd that preaches tolerance for themselves and their actions. Hypocrites.

darlene

The comments that are on this site regarding Carrie sound very demonic and hteful. these people who write such awful things need Jesus --I pray for thier salvation and gift of mercy and grace from God. I claim to Carrie "no weapon formed against you shall prosper" in Jesus name.

Tim Allred

As much as I despise beauty pageants in general and have little use for contestants, something here smacks of hypocrisy on the pageant organizers' part. How many times in recent history have we seen winners dethroned following the "discovery" of nude or seminude photos? And here she is being offered a Playboy gig by the pageant organizers themselves, then subsequently being dethroned for "lack of cooperation". If she had accepted the Playboy gig, would she have still been dethroned? Still, if Miss Prejean has any substance and depth to her at all, she should be just fine. After all, look at Vanessa Williams, who was dethroned from her Miss America gig and continues to be one of the most beautiful and successful women in showbiz...

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

Ms. Prejean will have great success throughout her life. She has class and grace. Unbelievable that answering a question posed by a left wing nutjob caused this fine lady so much trouble. Stay strong, Ms. Prejean. You are a beautiful flower in a sea of ugly weeds.

Guy Kimble

You know that a Bigot is someone of strong conviction or prejudice, especially in matters of religion, race, or politics, who is intolerant of those who differ with them. You just proved the point that if that's the case the whole pageant board members are also bigots. Thank you. By the way having sex with two males always fails. If you need proof look for a baby that was born from a male. Good luck finding that. And by the way if you were born that way you would have the correct parts to be able to produce life. This is G.K and don't you forget it!

LilyJoy

Tim Allred, she wasn't "offered" the Playboy gig by the pageant organizers. Carrie insisted she be sent every offer the pageant received and that was one. They just passed it along to her and she demanded. And demanded is the right word. Did you read the emails? She is, quite simply, a spoiled brat. Her own words confirm that so go right to the horse's mouth, if you can stand it.

ponder this

I hope she has to give back her two bags of silicone. Maybe they could be used to prop up Trumps hair! What a bunch of phonies these people are! All of them!

Kevin

infertile couples cant make babies either...EVERYONE KNOWS THAT...THEY SHOULD GET DIVORCED CAUSE THEY CANT MAKE BABIES!!! ITS NATURAL MARRIAGE IS ABOUT THE KIDS....NOT ABOUT LOVE ...THEY SHOULD GET DIVORCED THEY CANT MAKE BABIES!!!!

Confessor

Gee, I alwaqys thought you libs were compassionate and torerate. Some of you people who have the things she has said are hateful should read some of your own comments, They are just more proof to me that, to be a liberal, one has to be mentally ill. And, for the recond, I am not anti-gay; I am pro-heterosexual.
BTW, all you hate-mongers: Get over yourselves

Kevin

"they asked me to do playboy because my previous model pictures looked so much like playboy shots they thought i would have no problem with it..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

JOJO

TMZ!!! ENOUGH OF THIS TIRED BITCH! we don't care about her no more articles please! let this mess die its death!!!!

OCdude09

Its pretty obvious that Lewis and Moekler set up a trap for Prejean to walk into. Its easy to look at emails - (that we incidentally do not know if they have been edited or not) and try to understand a situation. Its obvious from the emails that there is way more going on behind the scenes that is not being communicated via email. Lewis is an old dude and very knowledgable about how to get an employee fired. Prejean is 22. Shame on Lewis and Moekler for slandering Prejean and for Moakler quitting her job (that she will get right back soon - you'll see) in her drama queen style to put negative attention on Prejean for taking some pics that were harmless. Heck, Moakler has been NUDE in playboy after doing the Miss USA thing! Nice role model for my two young daughters running the whole thing. Its obvious our gay friends in hollywood who bank rolled the "No on 8" campaign did not want someone representing their state who didn't agree with their alternative lifestyle. Crazy how far we have slipped downwards morally as a nation. 20 yrs ago gay marriage was a crazy thought. You can bet your life that in 20 more years people will be calling me a religious freek because I'm not ok with a 13 year old marrying an adult or prostitution being legal. The "Live and let Live" answer to today's moral issues will have devastating effects on our society over time. Thankfully the majority of people today in California agree with Prejean and do not want gay marriage and all the problems/issues it brings to society. My faith in this great state is still alive.

OCdude09

The way to greatest happiness in this life is to get married and create children with your spouse. Not everyone has the privilegde of doing this - infertile couples. However, they do have the option of adopting which many choose to do and are very happy. For those heterosexual couples who do not want kids that is there choice. However, I believe they will not attain the true joy that comes from raising children in a loving home. For those heterosexual couples who get married, have kids, and get divorced I feel sorry for you and your children. Divorce is heart breaking for all involved - especially the children who have no say in it. So, my point? Marriage is a religious ceremony and legal commitment designed to bring a couple together in order for them to achieve the greatest happiness they can by creating children together and hopefully have a happy life and marriage. We do not live in a perfect world and people do not make perfect choices so there will be divorce or teen pregnancies etc etc. However, children have the God given right to enter into this world and have a father and a mother who will love and care for them. It is our responsibility to try to make that happen as much as possible in today's world despite the bad examples of heterosexual marriages and couples out there. As much as the gay community may say that two women or two men who are married can adopt a child or get artificially inseminated and have a happy life is not true. Those children deserve the right to a mother and a father. Just because not all children get that in todays world doesn't mean we have to put more obsticales in place to prevent it from happening more frequently. Two wrongs don't make a right.

seriously

She will do it, eventually, its just not the right time for her. Most of these pegeant girls are "fake". They claim to be wholesome but when given the chance they are the first with their tops off. We need real role-models not these fake wannabes. You get more acknowledgement for your forwardness than your omission. Obviously. She is still very good looking though.