Carrie Prejean: They Asked Me to do Playboy

6/10/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanWe just got off the phone with deposed Miss California USA Carrie Prejean -- and she says the pageant was trying to whore her out to Playboy.

Prejean claims pageant honcho Keith Lewis actually asked her last month if she would take two gigs -- appearing on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" and Playboy. Prejean says Lewis told her Playboy offered $140,000 for her to pose semi-nude. She rejected both offers.

A few minutes ago we talked to Lewis who said he was not pushing her to take either gig -- but merely passing the offers along. Lewis said Prejean had insisted they not turn anything down without running it by her.

Prejean -- who told us she was "shocked" at the news she was fired and learned about it only after we broke the story -- tells us she has been more than cooperative with pageant officials.

Prejean says, "What's behind this I think is a political debate. They don't agree with the stance that I took [on Prop 8]. Shanna [Moakler] is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From day one they wanted me out and they got what they wanted."

Prejean also told us she couldn't believe Donald Trump would say she treated people in the pageant "like s**t." For the record, Trump did tell Harvey Levin that on the phone earlier today. Prejean said if Trump really feels that way she's sorry, adding: "I've shown respect for every party involved, even when they haven't shown it back."

Prejean went on: "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me. I have not once stooped down to their level."

Carrie Prejean

who dat

TMZ....Would it be possible for you to post any other story BESIDES prejean today. Is nothing else in the world going on?

Wow

I wish I could.

Wow

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

hahahahahha!!!!!

I suspect the more that comes out the more the Miss Ca. officials are going to look like bitter, angry, liberal douchebags and way over stepped their bounds. I don't think Carrie was interested in being Miss Ca. anymore since she has a countless number of other opportunities at her feet, but I strongly think these Gay Mafia bullies running the pageant in California are going to end up with more egg on their face.

FelchingKimK

Look at all you tools and fools bashing this chick out of jealousy. You are all seriously handicap if you don't think she was dropped because of political reasons and not because of made up stories about her treating people bad. What a joke this society is, believing things Donald Trump and Shanna Moakler say, hahaha.

whatthefrig

For cryin out loud!! No one cares about this broad, stop running story after story on her!!!

hahahaha!

Well her version of this story MUST be the truth because a good Christian girl would never .. lie.. right? Oh wait.. nevermind .. she also said she didn't pose semi nude, then she was only 17, then there was only one.. once a liar always a liar. Newsflash .. it's because you are a self righteous hypocrite and a liar that they let you go, because you have no concept of honoring a contract that you agreed to.
You've milk the 'I'm a victim because of my beliefs' bull$hit as far
as you can. Just goes to show that despite outer beauty one can still be an ugly toxic person on the inside.

rfb is a moron

ewwww

you'd think in California they could've found a MUCH MORE attractive woman than this barbie plastic-f-doll

Scott

Trump can't take the pressure from the homosexual lobby, what a pus
Oh well...can't wait to check her out on Fox News with her moral compass and inner & outer Beauty...

Black Teef

Let's hope & pray that she becomes the Christian Sasha Grey! Open up & say AHHHHHHHHHH JESUS!!!!

Kat

I'm hardly surprised that people don't like you, Carrie. I can't stand you. You are a liar and hypocrite. And as for the Christianity you so proudly wallow in, you are a very poor example of it.

honesty

This is simple. You have a job to do. You fought to keep that job. You did not do that job. You got fired.
Welcome to the real world princess.

Jennifer

While I supported her right to free speech at the pageant and thought her treatment was unfair, I have to say that I'm disappointed in the e-mail transcript. She looks very unprofessional and immature in those e-mails. It's probably best for everyone involved that they go their separate ways.

Carl

14:55

14:56

14:57

14:58

14:59

15:00

There! Your 15 minutes are up.

Wow

Just shows how you can be toxic on the inside. And I should know!