Carrie Prejean: They Asked Me to do Playboy

6/10/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanWe just got off the phone with deposed Miss California USA Carrie Prejean -- and she says the pageant was trying to whore her out to Playboy.

Prejean claims pageant honcho Keith Lewis actually asked her last month if she would take two gigs -- appearing on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" and Playboy. Prejean says Lewis told her Playboy offered $140,000 for her to pose semi-nude. She rejected both offers.

A few minutes ago we talked to Lewis who said he was not pushing her to take either gig -- but merely passing the offers along. Lewis said Prejean had insisted they not turn anything down without running it by her.

Prejean -- who told us she was "shocked" at the news she was fired and learned about it only after we broke the story -- tells us she has been more than cooperative with pageant officials.

Prejean says, "What's behind this I think is a political debate. They don't agree with the stance that I took [on Prop 8]. Shanna [Moakler] is trying to bash me. They don't like me. From day one they wanted me out and they got what they wanted."

Prejean also told us she couldn't believe Donald Trump would say she treated people in the pageant "like s**t." For the record, Trump did tell Harvey Levin that on the phone earlier today. Prejean said if Trump really feels that way she's sorry, adding: "I've shown respect for every party involved, even when they haven't shown it back."

Prejean went on: "I was very respectful of people even when they slandered me and humiliated me. I have not once stooped down to their level."

Carrie Prejean

Mike

Wow

I love it when Mama let's me out of the basement to use the computer!

Wow

Fox News rocks!

K

I think all the nasty haters out there need to get a life. TMZ and the mainstream media have had it in for her for standing up for her beliefs. You don't have to agree with her, but respect the fact she stood up for what she believes in. I'm sure she'll land on her feet. Good luck Carrie!

Candace

Stay strong! LOVE YOU!

f00

According to what I've read about her contract, she was forbidden from making personal appearances, giving interviews, or making commercials without approval of pageant officials. She apparently did this and she was still allowed to keep her crown. Then on May 27th, she did it again anyway by acting as a guest host on Fox & Friends so she was finally fired.

hahahaha!

Ohhh #31 .. you're so witty .. mommy must be proud.

Wow

She is and she likes me best!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

"From day one they wanted me out and they got what they wanted."

that's right you disposable wh*re...we wanted you out and now you are...booo effing hooo. and P.S. only $140K??? LMFAO!!! even playboy knows she's a cheap wh*re...and they KNOW cheap wh*res. I think Tilla Tequila got paid more than that, LOL.

bayouman

Blah blah blah and yada yada yada.

Did I mention YAWN??????

The world is so over Carrie Prejean. 0:15.02 baby. Time's up.

oprah999

Oh, poor Miss Prejean. If it's any consolation, you may have lost your crown but in my heart you'll always be Miss Hate.

CHRIS

I really don't care what happened in the whole blown out of shape thing. Does it really matter ?? come on, lets be adults here, Fact is, shes wortht of the crown and her supporters can't handle the heat from opposition so they caved and threw her under a bus..Thats so total Bull**it and you all know it. I for one, would vote her into the white house just by her ability to take the fire and keep the smile on.You go girl !! your going somewhere. And as far as the rest of you Nay Sayers,,drop dead, Look at the chick, she's a total 10 !!!

Wow

But why won't they accept me???

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

34. I like this girl... she's got spunk ... and all you perverts who try to bring her down don't have what she does... Class.

Posted at 6:26PM on Jun 10th 2009 by Mike

***************************************************************************
well, can't argue there...she's FULL of SPUNK!!! most recently Donald Trump's spunk to be exact...all over her face, in her throat and probably in her @ss too :-)

Cammie

Yes, I'd like to be two inches taller but not in the least jealous of this young woman who is likely entirely a physical fraud (well we certainly know her boobs are fake so what other areas have gone under the cosmetic knife)?

Right-wing fanatical/conservative Christians are mostly hypocrits to the core. She's lied her way through this entire debacle. If she were not at fault, Donald Trump would not have agreed to let California fire her for these new violations of her contract. If she doesn't appear, his organization/company does not get paid!!!!

There's something about these self-righteous people (Palin and many in Washington, D.C. come to mind, too!) wherein they do not want to take responsibility for their words or actions and then with a lack of dignity attempt to project the blame for their lacking responsibility onto everyone else.