David Carradine Sex Toy Shopping List

6/10/2009 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Carradine went to a Los Angeles sex shop he frequented just three weeks before he died and placed a large order for clothing, toys and videos.

David Carradine Click to view!

According to the owner of Susie's Delights in Tarzana, CA, Carradine was a regular in the store -- shopping there a few times a month for years. The owner tells us Carradine owned almost every piece of bondage equipment in the store.

The order Carradine placed three weeks ago included women's lingerie, stockings, a few pieces of bondage equipment and three bondage DVDs. Some of the items were on back order and Carradine was supposed to come back and pick them up a few weeks later. He never did.

The owner told us when Carradine placed the order he talked to her for almost an hour, saying he was upset because he felt his wife was unhappy with him.

The photo gallery (above) includes various items the owner says Carradine purchased in the store.

something smells

GROSS...NO WONDER HE WAS MARRIED 5 TIMES. WHAT A SICKO

1911 days ago

Sue Wong

I don't think bondage would be very much fun if you're doing it alone. I wonder if people who start out with mild bondage go to extremes. It seems to be a sexual addiction somehow.

1911 days ago

Ned

91. This just so happens to be a store that is one town over from wher eI live and work. My spouse and I have shopped there frequently and spent a dungeon's full of money.

Posted at 11:34AM on Jun 10th 2009 by Customer No More
*********************************************************************************************************************
You and your "spouse" are freaks.

1911 days ago

angel46

This guy was sick and what a shame he had to go to these extremes just to get it up good enough to "do something".

1911 days ago

Porky

So this shop owner will let anyone who asks in on your private life, eh? Nice business move, you idiots.

SUSIES DELIGHTS IN TARZANA, CA HAS NO RESPECT FOR THEIR CUSTOMER'S PRIVACY

I hope this bites them in the ass SO hard.

1911 days ago

Why?

Oh stop crying you commenters. Do all of you know this man personally? It's not like he was murdered the man was a freak and died of a result of that. Stop getting your panties in a bunch. How is the woman low? TMZ asked and she told them. He sounds pretty f"ing sick so don't blame other people for his sick habit.

1911 days ago

NO$4U

GEEZZZZUSSS, the man is dead! Really, do we need to know that he owned all that equipment? Honestly all that's needed is a report that says that he did or didn't commit suicide on purpose or by accident and let it rest..... ! Thinking about that is like thinking about my grandma doing it and honestly I'd rather gouge my own eyes out than think about that. TMZ please have mercy on us and stop reporting it.

1911 days ago

Victoria

Thank you for continuing the Carradine expose. He was famous and shame on him. He refused help. We glorify our stars and celebrities too much. Thank god somewhere there are photos of his self-abuse.

The threat of death is always present. He knew that. Why cover it up?

1911 days ago

hairspray

for goodness sakes, can people just leave this guy and his family alone already and let him rest in peace? The media is always sooo disgusting and cruel.

1911 days ago

Biff

Another Dumb Whore with a Big Mouth..You Dumb Whore I hope You Rot for all Eternity in HELL.....Whore...

1910 days ago

Disgusting

If a 72-year-old woman did this, you'd all be trashing her and calling her vile names.

1910 days ago

monica

If a conserative republican did this, everyone would be begging for this news...

1910 days ago

Cammie

He was a Republican... Some of the most perverted people with secret lives in the world are conservative and fanatically religious Republicans who hide behind the Bible.

1910 days ago

love her!

The owner of this shop should be ASHAMED of herself for exposing the shopping list of a deceased guy for pubilicity. What a huge a$$h*le she is. Oh welll Karma is a bigger bitch than I could ever be....She will be crashing down because of the fate she just created. RIP DC

By the way this is just as vile as the pervert who took and sold photos of Anna Nicole's fridge....Wonder if karma has struck them yet

1910 days ago

Greiving Mom

My 22 year old son died three years ago of Audio Erotic Asphyxiation. The light of my world was snuffed. The detectives told me it was AEA and I knew it was true. My son was Bi-Polar unmedicated. He died because he was addicted to risky behavior. AEA is addictive. The participant feels the need to get a stronger and stronger rush. I feel that Mr Carradine's misfortune can be used to save so many more out there. Making parents, spouses and significant others aware of the signs and dangers. I miss my son, my ex and daughters believe he was murdered. How sad it is to live a lie. My son screwed up but he died with a smile on his face. If I can bring awareness to one person then he didnt die for nothing.

1910 days ago