« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Denzel Loves the Lakers, Lakers Love Him Back

6/10/2009 6:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Denzel WashingtonFear not Lakers faithful -- Kobe Bryant and his boys have the perfect motivational tool before game four of the NBA finals: movie night (a shiver runs down the Magic's collective spines).

We're told the Lakers had three options for tonight's team bonding outing -- "The Hangover," "Angels & Demons" and "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3."

We would have recommended "The Hangover" (HYSTERICAL!!!), but coach Phil Jackson chose "Pelham" because the team wanted "to support [their] season ticket holder," Denzel Washington.

A discount on his pricey floor seats might be more appreciated by D Dub.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

UGGGGHHH

I HOPE THE LOSER LAKERS LOSE

1930 days ago

who dat

The rapist (allegedly) is taking his boys to the movies. This is what you are using your bandwidth on? You need to hire me to post an interesting news story.

1930 days ago

josi

LAKERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THEY WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF NOT THEN MAGIC IS KIND OF OKAY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1930 days ago

R.J. Johnson

Harvey, if the Lakers lose, blame it on Carrie Prejean. Anything for another negative story on her, right?

1930 days ago

TMZ941

Im no Laker Hatter, But MAGIC will take this Series.

1930 days ago

Mac

Where are you Laker fans with your stupid flags and jerseys during the regular season? You never see these losers till Lakers make the playoffs. Must be a Mexican thing

1930 days ago

Pistonsbaby01

Go Magic!!!!!! Beat those Lakers asses.

1930 days ago

SocialistCowardicePigs

Just the type of Capitalism that the Messiah opposes. Enjoy it while it last, because pretty soon Saint Obama will be telling us which movies we're allowed to see and for how much.

1929 days ago

Kevin

I am predictable, and I am a rookie, and Superman is a Comic Book Character - in Real Life - God Blees his sole the Actor Dies. Who am I I don't even know. Thanks and Follow me on Twiiter. Your wanna be Hero.

1929 days ago

LAKERS!!!!!

this is directed @ "yup", "The Truth", TMZ941, "Jamal", and "I":

SUCK A FAT ONE YOU LOSERS!!! LAKERS IN 5! AND YOU LOSERS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

1928 days ago

U CAN'T BEAT LA

Sorry HATERS!! You'll have to wait until next year!! LA LAKERS 2009 WORLD NBA CHAMPS, baby!!! Haters can suck it!! KOBE! KOBE! KOBE! MVP! MVP! MVP! If you're having championship problems I feel bad for you son... the LAKERS have 99 problems but a RING ain't one!!!

1922 days ago