Donald Trump: Prejean Treated People Like Crap

6/10/2009 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald TrumpDonald Trump just told TMZ he gave the green light to fire "biblically correct" Carrie Prejean's award-winning butt because she just wouldn't do the job and treated people badly.

Trump told us Carrie refused to appear at around 30 events on behalf of Miss California USA. He says Prejean was contractually bound to appear and she just wouldn't do it. He doesn't think her attitude has anything to do with her politics.

Trump said: "To me she was the sweetest thing. Everyone else -- she treated like s**t."

Carrie Prejean

cochore

I love Prejean. Burn the chi-chi. Gay is sinful and nasty.

Dr. Calvin Nation

I wonder, who put the screws to Donald that made him do the mid-life crisis turn around. His explanation is ridiculous for man who is mostly concerned about his self image. The pageant people represent the interests of Hollywood and their low moral scruples to begin with. Get some backbone and man up!

lost in lalaland

Self Rightious B!tch.

ml

I don't like Trump's attitude using the sentence, "You're fired! He is the worse sucessful businessman. He shouldn't owned the beauty pageant business plus the real estate business in both way.

opi

Right on Donald! I'm glad she's gone.

Butterfly

I AGREE WITH PurpleSmurf, Also, I will add that this firing was her strategy to go on to greener pastures. IT WORKED!!! My question is, "Why did it take Mr Trump this long to finally catch on to her "bag of tricks?" Perhaps he is the, "Gentleman who Prefers Blonds." Anyway, Congratulations , Mr Trump! Finally, daylight in a dark alley!

Jake

I have NOT watched the Trump fiasco of a beauty pageant since he took over. I am sad that Prejean was even a participant. She is better than that and has been used badly by all concerned. That includes this rag TMZ.

Marsha

Yeah, SURE she wasn't fired for her answer to the obnoxious question by the even more obnoxious Hilton. Does anyone with any common sense buy that? They've been WAITING to fire her. That includes Trump, who's a big-time lib. Here's the Left on display folks -- you dare to disagree with the party line, you dare to not march in lockstep, and they'll make you pay. Well, the tables are going to turn. The majority of people in this country have had it with this sort of liberal fascism and we're FINALLY beginning to fight back. Watch what you dish out, lefties, because you'll get it back double.

Jak Meahof

What a commentary on the government school system in the former U.S. To the uneducated voters, If only "The One" your "Messiah" could teach you to spell. Sadly you stumble through life with an extremely limited five word vocabulary.

Shrute

I would bet every dime I have that she will show up on Fox News Channel and get sympathy.

who gives a shit

GEE, I wonder how many contracts the Donald has broken???????????????????????

realityville

Little Miss Prejean is just another typically crazy, hypocritical fundamentalist jerk! Heartless people like her are the cause of a lot of pain and turmoil and heartache in our country and the world. Their false and nasty interpretation of religion is so far from reality it makes my head spin. I'm glad The Donald has seen the light and dumped her ass! Hallelujah!

sandra

"How would any gay person like it if they were beaten down over their opinion as Carrie was?"

Are you not paying attention? This happens to gay people every day.

As stupid as her 'opposite marriage' comments were, I think Trump was justified in firing her for failure to fulfill her contractual obligation. Trump is, after all, a business man.

wildcajun123

MR TRUMP YOU HAVE FIRED THIS PERSON FOR TREATING PEOPLE LIKE CRAP YET YOU WOULD NOT FIRE JOAN RIVERS WHO TREATED PEOPLE LIKE CRAP ON NATIONAL TV "" WTF IS UP WITH THAT???

TC

Carrie Prejean is a typical American ho. A typical American ho uses her looks to get what she wants and is sweet as can be to people she can use. Once she gets what she wants, then she discards that person. She's a lot like Bill and Hillary Clinton. They do the same with people...

She'll get married, she'll have some fanfare, then one or the other will be unfaithful because either
1. She'll be bored with her husband, or
2. He'll find out what a beyotch she is to deal with.

Carrie Prejean is the example par excellance of why many American men do NOT want to marry American women. They use their beauty and their sex organs as weapons to get what they want.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments