High Times Mag.

Puff, Puff,

Pass to Megan Fox

6/10/2009 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Megan Fox speaks, men listen -- even if they're stoned.

Megan Fox
The folks over at High Times magazine got their pot prayers answered when Megan Fox told GQ she'd like to see marijuana legalized. Emerging from a cloud of smoke, the editors of HT have decided they need Megan in the mag -- STAT!!!

Senior Editor David Bienenstock tells us he's reached out to Megan's people about doing an interview -- and possibly even a cover. There's no denying it: The idea of Megan posing half naked with an assortment of pot paraphernalia is enough to turn anyone into a stoner.

Black Teef

Her Cootch smells like Hootch.

Hutch

Somehow, I get the feeling that some of the comments from you people (like in #10) have less to do with Megan's opinion on pot and more to do with using this opportunity to scream your grievances at any self-assured hot girl that never wants to date you. Hopefully you feel better.

* WHiSKY GiRL *

SMOKE W33D VERY DAY L0VE IT SCREW #5

pink floyd

hey megan come up to vancouver, b.c. canada. we have the best bud in the world, and it's legal.

TracyLouWho

Everyone is born with FREE WILL.... it's their choice to toke or not....

"Let us burn one from end to end,
And pass it over to me my friend.
Burn it long, we'll burn it slow,
To light me up before I go.

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around,
'cause I'm gonna burn one down.
Yes, I'm gonna burn one down.

My choice is what I choose to do,
And if I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you.

Your choice is who you choose to be,
And if you're causin' no harm, then you're alright with me.

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around,
'cause I'm gonna burn one down.
Yes, I'm gonna burn one down.

Herb the gift from the earth,
And what's from the earth is of the greatest worth.
So before you knock it try it first,
Oh, you'll see it's a blessing and not a curse.

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around,
'cause I'm gonna burn one down.
Yes, I'm gonna burn one, oohhh."
-Burn One Down - Ben Harper

MaryJane

@ #36. No, it is not legal in BC! You better go and visit www.whyprohibition.ca (it's on facebook too) because the Conservatives are trying to pass Bill C-15 with Mandatory Minimum Sentences, you'll get 6-9 months in jail for 5 plants, just the same as someone who has 500. And you can be charged with trafficking for passing a joint to someone. The US organization of Law Enforcement Against Politicians (www.leap.cc) keeps telling Canada not to make the same mistakes they have, that Harm Reduction and Education and Regulation of drugs, like they do with alcohol and cigarettes is the way to go. But we'd rather have ideologically bent politicians declaring to the Sheeple "We're tough on Crime! Vote for us!" I'd rather all those police running around ripping plants up to be focusing their attention on murderers, rapists, child molesters, domestic and child abusers and robbers. That's the crime police should be fighting - not someone kicking back with some Cannabis.

p.s. In 2001 Portugal legalized all drugs, the number of users went down, people who were addicted got help, and in the Netherlands where they have decriminalized, they are closing 8 prisons for lack of criminals and renting the cells out to Belgium. Their countries did not fall apart with addicts crawling the streets - because they got "Smart about Drugs" instead of "Tough on throwing non-violent offenders in jail".

rose

who cares if she smoke weed? i do too but one is a plant is part of earth wish is organic!!!! AND TWO WHO GIVES A flying f*#@k what she do she grown no one should worried bout others if u dont take a look of ur selfs!!!!!!!!

JUSSAING!!!!

spit69

So let's see, perhaps I should take Prozac or some other man made antidepressant and commit suicide on it? It is the drug companies, among others, who insist on marijuana remaining illegal to protect their multi billion dollar profits. Where is MY Freedom you Bastola's? FU all, I'll take God's natural remedy for it and keep on smilin :) Oh yeah and about OD'ing on it, try studying it on Wikipedia. Toxicity... There has never been a do***ented human fatality from overdosing on tetrahydrocannabinol or cannabis in its natural form. THC's LD50 (Lethal Dose) for humans indicates that about 1,500 pounds (680 kg) of cannabis would have to be smoked within 14 minutes. This estimate is supported by studies which indicate that the effective dose of THC is at least 1000 times lower than the estimated lethal dose (a "therapeutic ratio" of 1000:1). This is much higher than alcohol (therapeutic ratio 10:1), cocaine (15:1), or heroin (6:1). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3