Hugh Moron

Grant Attacks in New York

6/10/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's famous for making stupid decisions -- and last night in New York, Hugh Grant screwed up again ... going from smiley guy to angry thug in one foul kick.

As Grant was leaving the Waverly Inn -- a well-known celebrity and paparazzi hang-out in NY -- the actor engaged the snappers in what seemed to be a little friendly banter. But when our guy tried to innocently point Grant in the right direction to get a cab, Hugh suddenly turned and put his boot right in our photog's "groin."

0610_grant2_x17_video-1Ain't that just Divine.

This ain't the first time Hugh kicked a photog -- back in '07, dude was arrested for an attack in London. Those charges were eventually dropped.

Faye

He should have kicked the wanker in the head

uh?

Well known hang out??? Innoncently?? Pa-leeseeeeeeee. Anytime a paparazzi gets kicked is a good thing.

Per

What a jackass. Why wasn't he arrested for that? I was married to a Brit. One of the biggest mistakes of my life!. They have no sense of right and wrong. They just do what feels good. LOSERS!!!

anon

I am a man. I'm not gay. Go figure.

anon

41: this is a paparazzi website..........simple answer is : dont read it.

Jane

Good show, Hugh! More celebs need to start knocking paps blocks off; they are criminally out of line on a good day. Too bad he wasn't driving. He could have taken home a door prize in the form of a foot!

haywood jablomi

I bet that dude will be wearing a cup the next time he goes out there with his camera.

Tyler

I think Hugh was pissed off because the schmuck with the camera said "where are the ladies... hey man" and I believe the person wearing the touque is a "lady", that's why Hugh was saying "... not even a man..." I think he was defending her honour. I like him!

Per

I thought the reporter was really cool. That video infuriated me! What an arrogant prick, he thinks he can do as he pleases with NO consequences. I also get the impression those two were more than buddies. DO NOT let that dirty slimebag get away with that!!! SHOW IT TO THE COPS!!

dude

No, your camera guy screwed up - again.

Susan Boyles Chin

Looks like Hugh is just as upset and bitter as me that Susan Boyle lost Britains Got Talent. Boooka

daddy

Ye I wish one of these million dollar spoiled brats would "attempt" to kick me... I can see the TMZ headline now " photographer fights back and drops Hugh on his a$$"

Barb

I hope he charges Hugh, he deserves it. Being famous doesn't give you the right to attack people. Charge him!!

Per

I think HUGH swings both ways and when he was asked "where are the ladies' , he felt like he was caught, because those two are probably GAY. Hugh Grant is a total loser. I will never have even an iota of respect for him ever. He represents what's wrong with the world today. I am pissed that he is in the US. Who the hell lets vermin like that in over here and WHY????? Get him deported.

And that cameraman had better take this to the law.

Rod

Once a moron, always a moron.. and that's what he is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments