Michael Jackson -- I Can Still Moonwalk!!

6/10/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not only is he defying medical science, but Michael Jackson claims he can still defy gravity too!

Michael Jackson: Click to watch
On his way out of another medical building in Beverly Hills yesterday, we asked Jacko if he could pull off his signature Moonwalk -- Jackson responded, "Why wouldn't I be able to!?"

He makes a good point -- why wouldn't a man who's frequented more medical offices than dance studios in the last 5 years be able to pull off a physical stunt?!

Clearly ours was a stupid question.

Sue Wong

I believe Michael Jackson is one of the best entertainers ever. However, I'm not what you would call a fan. As far as people calling him a pedophile, well, he was never convicted. His home life was investigated and nothing came of it. He's a little different but that doesn't mean he's guilty. I think Michael grew up hating himself. He was a cute kid but some people made him believe he was ugly. I can understand that somewhat. When I was a child a friend of the family was asked which one of my sisters was the prettiest. My sisters said I was but this guy said my bottom lip stuck out a bit. I never forgot that and it made me feel bad. As I grew older I was always complimented on my looks so I didn't suffer. In the case of Michael I think he was psychologically damaged and didn't get any help. Thus the Michael we see today. A lot of attractive people sometimes think they're ugly. Anyway, it was a stupid question. Of course he can still moonwalk.

1929 days ago

caroline

Of Course he can.

He is a legend. Go tell 'em Mike.

1929 days ago

Donald Ray

Hey TMZ, this is fkn' PATHETIC. Those paps sounded like a group of QUEERS, "we love you Michael". If he'd stuck his weenie out the window, they would've stampeded trying to ge a lick.

1929 days ago

ironlung420

hey TMZ, you really shouldn't hire people that love child molesters.MJ is a dirt bag & so are all his fans. but i gotta admit Thriller is the best album ever... if you're a HOMO

1929 days ago

Patrick

Enough with this "moonwalk"... If there was the internet in 1983. Michael Jackson would be 90% less of a star. The "moonwalk" was around in the 1950's Bill Bailey. In the 1970's Electric Boogaloo performed the "backslide" which is the REAL name of the dance move in Soul Trian. Mr Freeze performed the dance move in the movie Flashdance which was BEFORE Motown 25... any breakdancer knew this! But because of the white media promoting MJ and Moonwalk as something special - this guy became huge basically over LIP SYNCING 95% of all his TV Performances & doing a dance move that was 25 years old BEFORE MJ did it for Mid-America. Michael Jackson is a no talent joke - lip syncing for decades, trying to recreate something that was kinda interesting when Ronald Reagan was president! That was 4 presidents ago!

1929 days ago

Abby

That was not a stupid question. Ok, maybe it was!! Yes, it was! It was very stupid. WTH?!! It's Michael Jackson we're talking about! THE KING OF POP! He invented so many dance moves, ones which now people like Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake, among many more, have learned from and have copied into their our routines. No artists can pull off a good dance routine without adding at least one move from Michael. Michael is the greatest! He will be moonwalking up, down, sideways when those concerts come around. He will be 100 and still spinning 100MPH. Let's you you do that "Emergency Broadcast System". All of you guys are hating. And that just means he's the best.

1929 days ago

Eileen Gatti

The "moonwalk" was first done during vaudeville. The first person given the credit for this step was Sammy Davis Jr. Please give him credit for this step because Michael Jackson ripped him off!! I was a little kid in the 50's and my dad taught me (a little white Irish kid) how to do this step in the kitchen! It's not so amazing. Please get over this child molester and don't give him credit for anything more than being a talented little boy.

1929 days ago

Blkshepherd

Some of you people have serious issues with the Hate. Clearly it shows you are the ones with the problem, not Michael. Do some of you sit down and gripe and whine and complain about some one you dont know personally? are you that Dense? The comments on this board are some of the dumbest stupidest comments I have ever read. KNOW this, it dosnt matter how much you hate this man he is going on with his life. GET OVER IT! Bunch dumb sh*ts!

1929 days ago

dangerous

People please the lame jokes about mjj's nose are getting so old!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE !!! EVEN PEOPLE WHO AREN'T HUGE MICHAEL JACKSON FANS ARE SICK OF HEARING THE LAME A** JOKES. PLEASE GO PICK ON SOMEONE WHO'S NOT TALENTED !! LIKE KRIS ALLEN OR SOMETHING! THIS MAN DESERVES R-E-S-P-E-C-T OK!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE KING OF POP! SO BECAREFUL WHO YOU STEP ON! THIS MAN IS AN ANGEL OK?? PSSHH LOVE DANGEROUS AKA CHRISTINA

1929 days ago

In The Know

That wasn't Michael Jackson - it was a decoy.

1928 days ago

Phalio

Ya'll need to own up.

That was certainly one of the stupidest questions I've ever heard.

1927 days ago

Patrick

There is MORE Proof of MJ not having any talent - then having sex with boys! There is allot of smoke with his boy love - but more with his smoke & mirrors career.

EVERY Major Performance has been LIP SYNCED?
-Prime - Motown 25: LIP SYNCED

- 1988 Grammys "Comeback": About a 10 -15 min performaced - LIP SYNCED? When the mic was on for the last few seconds out of key.

- 1993 Super Bowl: LIP SYNCED.

- 1995 MTV "Comeback" - 15 Minutes "performance" LIP SYNCED. Plus he added fake crowd cheering. Kurt Loder reported.

- 1995 Soul Train Awards "Comeback" - LIP SYNCED. Plus LIP SYNCED a Ballad???

- 2001 MSG "Comeback" - LIP SYNCED. PLUS for the CBS Broadcast they cut both concerts into one for TV because his dancing was slipping! Watch the Billie Jean performance.. the microphone cuts from BEING in his Hand to NOT being into his hand.. Back & Forth edits..

NOW 2009 "Comeback" Concert - He is only contracted to perform for 13 minutes? Plus leaking he will be LIP SYNCING? Why your only going to be on stage performing for 13 minutes???

No Talent Joke! Smoke & Mirrors Joke! How can anyone think this guy is talented when he has LIP SYNCED 99% of this Major "Groundbreaking" Performances???????

1927 days ago

PA WOMANIZER

NO. 7.... THE GUY NEEDS A BRAIN TRANSPLANT.... HA HA! Pissing my pants over here laughing! Go ahead.....believe the PRESS..... Elvis never the left the building either.....he faked his death and is still living too.

1919 days ago

PA WOMANIZER

Good work Abby.... Right on the money! You say the word, "MOONWALK" and the human consciousness immediately thinks of MICHAEL.... he owns the MOONWALK! The King of Pop! The Artist of our Generation! The Best Entertainer of all time! LOVE 4 MICHAEL JACKSON!! PATSY.

1918 days ago

R.I.P MJ

hey stupid TMZ you really SHOULD STOP calling him Jacko It's Jackson not jacko another your really really really really really REALLY STUPID

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2