Taylor Swift Goes Gangsta

6/10/2009 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

America's teen country darling Taylor Swift is shedding her angelic, virginal image and co-opting something a little more street.

T-Pain and Taylor Swift

The 19-year-old wannabe hardcore rapper rehearsed with T-Pain in Nashville on Tuesday.

Taylor swift launch photosEminem may have finally met his match.

Per

She's the poster girl for borderline/ closet pedophiles. Men in their 40's who go gaga over her, that's just creepy. That and she looks like an IDIOT!!

JustSayin

R U Kidding me?

Hole

Oh Great....another douchebag chick wearing Ed Hardy crap. Give me a break...go away Ed Hardy and Affliction. Please? I can't bear another tilted to the right trucker cap with taTOO ART AND SKULLS ON IT.

stevebeagle

atta girl ! now ya look like a complete jackass !

Rocketman23

The REAL DEAL

I guess it is time to take the TAYLOR SWIFT cd's from the kids and remove the songs from their mp3's. So sad when we see role models for young girls go all trashy and make it hard for parents to raise well adjusted, productive and law abiding future leaders of this country. . . . I blame the liberals and Obama supporting losers for the rapidly increasing pace of the downfall of this once great country.

John Galt for President 2012

She has a bad case of MANDINGO SYNDROME

TMZ941

#21 They will all go away when the money stop coming in. Till then, the world will keep rocking to Kanye, T.I, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Jeezy, T-Pain, Dro, Drake, Yung L.A, and Taylor Swift. d^-^b

Whadda-Do

That necklace of his should read BIG ASS CLOWN

Another white person riding the wave. How sad to want to be so trendy. Hope she saved her money because her career will be gone soon. Can she say Jessica Simpson?

messygirl

Ridiculous.

Tres

“Why oh why. She was the only one I had hope for. And the only one left that my 6 yr old could safely listen to. Really, was this necessary?”
**************************************************************

Call me crazy,but I would wait until I actually heard the songs before I draw that conclusion. I know it’s hard to be open-minded when you see a black man with jewelry on. He must be gansta. Lol!

!!

Post 22 - The Real Deal

Great!
Blame EVVVVEERRRYONE, but those responsible.

Each individual is responsible for their OWN actions, decisions and behavior.

Tres

“a music genre for illiterates, hoods, wannabes, thugs, goofs, materialistic trashers ....All,....... children”

*********************************************************************
Uh no…that’s a pretty broad stereotype. The crap you hear on the radio is what they want you to hear. That’s how they like blacks to be perceived(the media). There are a lot of conscious/intelligent rap artists that you will never hear about because frankly they don’t bring in the white kids from the suburbs like these so-called gansta rappers can.

Tres

“Dumbing down is so correct. She looks like an idiot. I hate rap, and rappers are gross. It is self-indulgent and crass. When will they all go away.”
**********************************************************

How can she “dumb down” from the simple-minded teenage country crap she’s doing now? What a crock!! Country music is nothing but a bunch of drunk, trailer trash, hick, never graduated from secondary school music. How’d you like that stereotype?

TMZ941

T-Pain said that chain cost $410,000. CRAZY!!!. He gets like 20k to 100k to feature on other people music, and when you turn the radio on he's on every body songs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments