David Carradine's Death -- Not Suicide

6/11/2009 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David CarradineAn independent autopsy requested by David Carradine's family revealed he did not commit suicide.

No real surprise there. The forensics expert who examined his body, Dr. Michael Baden, said he'll need further information from Thailand to make a final determination about the cause of death.

First whores!

I hate all of you fatass Americans. All except Carrie Prejean and Adam Lambert. The rest of you can go to hell!

Jill

And TMZ, where are you all in this? The comments are so rude, it makes me not even want to view the website. TMZ, if this doesn't stop, you should really take some action. The comments are just uncalled for.

Jimbo540

Everyone must keep in mind, when someone is paid for a service, such as a second autopsy, does anyone really believe that Dr. Baden, would go against, what the payor, is seeking ?.......He was also hired for the OJ defense,do you honestly believe, he would say anything that would hurt the defense ?

All due respect to Dr Baden, but when the "almighty dollar" is present, what ever comes of it, is at the very least ,questionable

Michael Madsen

2. Iam Smartman, I do realize that everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, your comments are simply unnecessary. They aren't related to any of the posts, they certainly aren't nice, and just plain rude. I'm asking nicely for you to stop posting these kind of comments.

Posted at 3:04PM on Jun 11th 2009 by concerned

This isn't me. You have to understand that others will use my name in an attempt to harass me... let it go.... keep coming back... get to know us... we're really quite friendly... but I repeat... the Iam Smartman on this post is not Iam Smartman... I am Iam Smartman. Thank you.

jungajim

Wouldn't it be the worst to be found dead of wanking off? Sort of like being crushed under the horse or going to the ER with a jar of grape jelly up yer @ss. What have you learned, Grasshopper?
Certainly gives a fresh new meaning to "Kill Bill."

Jard

OLD -UGLY- Worn Out- BORED-DAVE ,THE freak LA FREAK..He got more media dead than alive..WE know the cause..SIMPLE Math here..sex death or whatever its called..A hot shot of dope woulda gave him the big Orgas..What a fool..Does his family get the $$$Insurance?? I suppose all the Insurance Companies will add a new Death Clause now...Accidental death do to sexual suffocate myself OOPPS Enuff crap on this old whore

TimP

Duh!! Auto-erotic asphyxiation is considered death by misadventure, not suicide.

cwazy

Unfortunately, all websites have trolls on them. I remember reading far more worse forums on aol.......especially involving death. Its so sad how some people are so heartless to turn tragedy into a joke. It is no laughing matter.

A family is grieving the loss of one of their family members (Does not matter if it was sexual related, suicide, murder, natural causes, heart attack, drug overdose...etc), the point is davids family is in grief and to make sick comments about his death is just rather disrespectful...EVEN if theres a small or big chance its true, making fun of someone dying is not a funny thing. Imagine if you died or someone in your family died and someone made fun of it? Wouldn't be very funny...).

Also im one of those "fat lazy assed" americans.....yep. Am i ashamed? no! Although like a lot of people tend to think, i don't eat very much im just big boned.. most the time i don't eat because I don't have the urge to. Only to survive do i eat. Not everyone who is bigger pigs out. Sometimes its medical related (medication can make a person bloated you know).....so don't judge and keep it off this topic, its not even related to this!! Noticed a lot of posts about fat assed americans and its really irritating me...but like i said, trolls will be trolls...IF WE feed into their negativity it gives them more to write. Just ignore it and they will get no fun. Obviously they are the ones that are being lazy and have the time to make the negative comments.

Tink44

This is to the idiot who was the first to comment. Are you in America? becasue in every comment you made today on just about every post, you talked about hating Americans and everything else about American. If you are in America, go the hell home. If youarent, then stop reading our American articles if you hate us all. Go read it in whatever the crappy place you were dug out from under a rick from.You must be one very miserable and unhappy son of a bitch

Tink44

I wrote the comment on #11. Please excuse the typos. This fat American didnt have her glasses on.

Tink44

Rest in Peace David. God bless the Carradine family

Blog King

I can't believe that he's dead, but personally I believe it was a set up what do you think?

papasan

google.....

"Chao Mae Tuptim"

"Ordo Templi Orientis"

papasan

no stockings, no wig, no red lingerie on bed

carriss

Baden's a good medical examiner. He used to have a show on HBO, and believe it or not, I watched it... and I was only about 12 then. If it's an accidental death, or homicide, he'll get to the bottom of it, for sure.

For the record, I don't think it was either, I think it was accidental.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments