Thumbs Down on Megan Fox

6/11/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's simply unthinkable. After hundreds of man hours of scrutiny, the research is in ... and Megan Fox may have a Megan flaw -- her thumbs!

0221_media_removed-1

There's a buzz her two thumbs are disproportionate -- compared to her hands. Some people are saying she has a clubbed thumbnail ... others say the thumb is too short. Look at the pics and judge for yourself.

Megan Fox

Michael Madsen

Photo-shop again... come on TMZ F-off with this sh*t... get some real pics and real news..

Mikey

That's because she was born a hermaphrodite. Just looking at her thumb tells you she has more male than female chromosomes but some sick freak probable thought it would be fun to push 'it' toward female. No doubt Megan is confused and has many male tendency.

r

WELCOME TO LAST YEAR TMZ....them stubs are clear as day in the first TF movie blasting on cable every day..hint* tow truck scene...

meg

i'm surprised people are JUST NOW noticing those dwarfed digits. looks like she has little vienna sausages hanging off of her hands.

Michael Madsen

27. Okay, okay. Can we please call a truce? My problems are of course a lot deeper than "I don't like American society". I guess it's easier to hide behind that than deal with the root issues. Sorry.

Posted at 1:19PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Iam Smartman

FRAUD! NOT REAL SMARTMAN QUOTE. SMARTMAN KNOW AMERICA. SMARTMAN SAY AMERICANS FAT AND STUPID. SMARTMAN THINK AMERICANS GOT MORE CELLULITE THAN SUM TOTAL OF ENTIRE WORLD POPULATION. DON'T HIDE BEHIND SMARTMAN... YOU TOO FAT... WE SEE YOU.

squeakermama

Well after wasting about two minutes of my life, I decided that yes something is "wonky" about her thumbs. ")

cj

That is gross. Yuck! Maybe she can cover it up with another tatoo.

Wow

I don't know where the superiority complex came from. Maybe I really do need help like everyone says.

something smells

i know people with those kinds of thumbs and they scare me. megan fox is a bitch

agnstthgrn

Come on! Everyone knows that smoking weed stunts thumb growth!

libby

her nail is just to short

Prerunink

Looks like she was in a tractor accident...kinda has toe thumbs.

Michael Madsen

37. The scary truth is that if I did go away to another country/utopia to escape fat/stupid people of Ameica and got into trouble, I would be the first one to run to the American embassy crying, "I'm an Amewican! I'm an Amewican! Pwease help me!"

Posted at 1:29PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Iam Smartman

FRAUD! FRAUD! NOT ME... NOT IAM SMARTMAN... SOME LONELY FAT TOOL TRYING TO RIDE ON SMARTMAN'S COATTAILS... BUT HE TOO HEAVY... COATTAILS RIP... 'CAUSE HE FAT STUPID AMERICAN'T!

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Man my toe's are hotter looking then those alien thumbs. But I'd still HIT it! Transformed or not. LOL

What the Hell

What the hell, I have a thumb that looks just like that and my aunt has two. So What!!!!