Thumbs Down on Megan Fox

6/11/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's simply unthinkable. After hundreds of man hours of scrutiny, the research is in ... and Megan Fox may have a Megan flaw -- her thumbs!

0221_media_removed-1

There's a buzz her two thumbs are disproportionate -- compared to her hands. Some people are saying she has a clubbed thumbnail ... others say the thumb is too short. Look at the pics and judge for yourself.

Megan Fox

Special K

My son has a "big toe thumb" he smashed it when he was little and it damaged his growth plate.

Frank

She could have 5 thumbs on one hand and she'd still be smokin' HOT!!

janie

I think she is beautiful...but I have seen thumbs like that before. They belonged to a friend who sucked her thumb. Might be Megan's habit.

Krazay

She's got hammerhead thumbs, so what. A lot of people have them...Anne Heche has them as well.

SJ

See what smoking that wacky backy has done to her..... now she's disfigured from it. Who'd want her now. Chuck her on the heap with Britney, Lindsay, Paris, etc. etc.

Lori in VA

WTF!!!!!

Another reason why I can't stand TMZ!!!!

You guys are a bunch of HATERS.... Why don't you guys who work at TMZ stick your own thumbs up you butts instead of creating these ridiculous articles.

TMZ = Total Moronic Zealots

1903 days ago

TMZ- this is not celeb news its not celeb gossip it's GARBAGE and you should fire the idiot who posted that stupid meaningless blog about her. Are you guys seriously that desperate for anything that you call a stubby thumb a flaw?! I seriously thought this was a joke, everyone has flaws nobody is perfect so get over yourselves and start putting up REAL celeb news not this tasteless crap.

Tyler

she's hideous! who could ever love her....lol give me a break...let's have a look at a picture of the person who figured this out.... see if they like being disected to find flaws....

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

Yuck, looks like a midget's thumb or a pigs nail.

Adam Dixon

This makes me want to cry cause i have a little thumb, well it isn't little its just rounder than the other one and it looks little.. I have a round thumb!!! HAAHAHAL:OQIOQHIW:OIHQ:

sandy

Hammer thumbs are so gross!

messygirl

Yes, she's admitted it a million times -- she had "clubbed thumbs." It's genetic. TMZ you are really on the ball to be reporting on something that she's talked about for years now.

Cacie

Yea! Me and Megan Fox have the same thumbs! That is awesome!

ME

WOW SO SHE'S NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU IDIOTS THINK SHE IS. I KNOW A LOT OF WOMEN WHO ARE PRETTIER THAN HER. I'M SICK OF READING ABOUT THIS BITCH CONSTANTLY.

Tim