Thumbs Down on Megan Fox

6/11/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's simply unthinkable. After hundreds of man hours of scrutiny, the research is in ... and Megan Fox may have a Megan flaw -- her thumbs!

0221_media_removed-1

There's a buzz her two thumbs are disproportionate -- compared to her hands. Some people are saying she has a clubbed thumbnail ... others say the thumb is too short. Look at the pics and judge for yourself.

Megan Fox

TJ

It's a genetic mutation from inbreeding. I always thought she had that backwoods, white-trashy look to her.

chris

this was a great read on just how hot megan is--

megan's hotness

Laura F

I have the same genetic disorder....clubbed thumbs. It's not like we are freaks. It's normal. We have full use of the thumb any other person would. I for one, don't think about it. I have been picked on by family but it's all good fun. I even joke about it too. Like Ebert and Laura give it 1 1/2 thumbs up. HAHAHA. Love my fellow club thumbers!!!!

anon

omg this is soo funny, because i have the same thumb! and my chinese nail guy told me it means i have a 'murderers thumb"
according to palm reading this is true- funny little fact, no?? hahahha

awwwwwwww

74. She's got hammerhead thumbs, so what. A lot of people have them...Anne Heche has them as well.

Posted at 2:21PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Thumbelina

BIG DIFFERENCE IS THAT FOX IS A FOX. HECHE IS A UGLY GENERIC DOUCHE.

Zora's Dad

I don't think anyone gives a damn about her thumbs.

mittelfrueh

this is too funny of a story. I've been saying this about her thumbs for years on gossip websites & people would agree when I'd spot a pic of her thumbs & point it out. If you ever see her photos in magazines or any candids of her it seems like she tries to hide her thumbs. of course she is beautiful & I would totally do her...

rashyluvsbeyonce

TMZ needs to get a life, seriously focusing on someone's thumb is just plain dumb :)

Bubba

Who the hell cares about her thumb. I sure as hell don't as i would be hitting that all night long!!!!!!!
t

awwwwwwww

BIG DIFFERENCE IS THAT FOX IS A FOX. HECHE IS A UGLY GENERIC DOUCHE.

Posted at 3:29PM on Jun 11th 2009 by IAM SMARTMAN

I concour!

Oh Yes She Did

During one of the last battle scenes in Transformers, When she's inside the towtruck...you can see her chipped manicured thumb and you can even tell she's looking right at it.....I noticed that right away...her thumb is deifferent from most but I think it's only cuz she used to suck it when she was a kid. No big Deal I guess, just looks different.

filmguy

So she's a mutant, but we knew that already. Too much pot smoking by this young, stupid, ugly and talentless pothead.

Dan

It's longer than mine in comparison and I am a 50 year old male, You people are halucinating

its me

i am sick to death of this girl . why is it that she always talks about being Bi-Sexual? if she is then fine but Mature people and people who dont need attention dont kiss and tell. i bet all she ever did was kiss a girl . she never went down on one! i really cant stand this Angie Joli wanna be . shes all fake. she had so much work done I'm surprised she hasn't melted yet.
if your BI then so what !!!!! whats the big deal? every time i open a magazine shes talking about it . what the hell is up with that . she has nothing else to talk about because that wacky weed has gotten to her brain cells and killed them? get real bitch . and stop trying to be like others and be yourself. this girl only says what people wanna hear.
the Bi- sexual thing is so yesterdays news . its old news !
are there any stars that keep it real these days???

lg

It seems to me that she was a thumb sucker as an infant. That is why her thumbs look as they do. No big deal to expose.
That just goes to show you that NO ONE is perfect physically. Although, she is the closest I have seen to female perfection.
Definitely hotter than A.J.!!!!!

lg