Thumbs Down on Megan Fox

6/11/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's simply unthinkable. After hundreds of man hours of scrutiny, the research is in ... and Megan Fox may have a Megan flaw -- her thumbs!

0221_media_removed-1

There's a buzz her two thumbs are disproportionate -- compared to her hands. Some people are saying she has a clubbed thumbnail ... others say the thumb is too short. Look at the pics and judge for yourself.

Megan Fox

diva

Wow, not on only does she have horrible zitty bumpy skin, and look like she is a 35 year old victim of bad plastic surgery, the poor girl has club thumbs. I really feel sorry for her now. I wonder what she will look like in 10 or 15 years, when she REALLY has to have plastic surgery and still has a pizza face, and club thumbs. Will she think she is so cute then?

1923 days ago

Faye

you've gotta be kidding me! THAT"S FRICKIN NEWS

1923 days ago

bogart4017

i find it kinda cute.....

1923 days ago

Oh Angelina

Seriously, what sort of person even looks at thumbs on super beings like Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, or Brad Pitt? Megan's thumbs could look like Chewie and that'd still be cool. Way way cool.

1923 days ago

yaya

#1 - You're so f*cking stupid to group all Americans (including yourself!) into the ignorant garbage you had described....and to b*tch about it on TMZ??! LMFAO GET A LIFE LOSER!!!!!

1923 days ago

Ginger

OK she is very beautiful, and parted lips are very sexy, but does she go around ALL THE TIME with parted lips? In the film Transformers she ran around from beginning to end with parted lips. How BORING!

1923 days ago

carly

i have the same thumbs....

1923 days ago

donna

I have the same thumbs, and yes I hate them because people make fun of them. Its not from thumb sucking you stupid morons, its hereditary. Only extremely beautiful women have them like me and Megan!!!! Those who are making fun can shove their ugly long thumbs up their butts!!

1923 days ago

donna

I don't see anything wrong, she just has a small thumb, a lot of people have short fingers. TMZ is really nasty to be making fun of something someone can't help. I know all of you have something about your body you wish you could change.

1923 days ago

tamiami

Megan and I have something in common!! Wahoo!! Stubby looking toe thumbs. My husband has made me laugh with so many jokes about them. I think it's great! Megan is bringing awareness to an often quirky, never talked about maybe even taboo subject---toe thumbs!! If that's her only flaw...

1922 days ago

wil

haha..no way!!! nice photoshop skills,,...

1922 days ago

Harvey's Mom

I heard she gives one hell of a "thumb job"

Two thumbs up supposedly!

1922 days ago

LST

No, smartman, we are a country with a decent number of materialistic, diseased wasters.... and we are a humongous cultural and political superpower. Your name your name is ironic in it's irony.

1922 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Now when I look at Megan I don't see her beauty.
I only see an ogre with toe thumbs!
Thanks TMZ

1922 days ago

Ericka

MEGAN FOX IS GROSS! SHE HAS A BIG TOE ON HER HAND!! DIIIIIIIIIRTY!!!

1922 days ago