Monica Lewinsky -- Cumming or Going?

6/11/2009 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actor Alan Cumming wore protection when he blew past Monica Lewinsky in NYC yesterday.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 35-year-old former White House intern was left holding the bag.

Jen

That is so rude and just plain mean. It's been years since the scandal. Leave the poor girl alone. She's a grown up now.

PEPSI Generation

Billys MOMA must have weaned HIM too soon he`s still got milk sucker`s mouth

exbff

yeah, she's fat. so what? I think she's gorgeous...

Give her a break. She's moved on - so should you!

Michael Madsen

I'd rather do the bumblaster on the bike.

jojax

I'm gonna say something nice...she lost weight and looks nice.

richiek

I think she looks great! By the way, she was NOT a teenager when she was in the White House!!!! She was 21 or 22 which is NOT a teenager--she also takes credit for seducing Clinton (the idiot!) I think that she is looking good!

john johnson

she looks great, monica, take down my number babe

Crabby

Let's hear it for chubby Jewish chicks!

sheesh

She is shameless. She should have moved to a foreign country. She is famous for giving a BJ to a married man. She's a skank.

Jane

Can some people just not lose weight? I'm actually being serious for once. I just can't believe she's still so freaking BIG! I thought we were seeing a young, cherub-like kid suffering from the Freshman 15 but she's now an adult, a "real" adult and you'd think she'd know this isn't healthy. She's still cute though; beautiful face but wow! (And it doesn't help to be in such close proximity of uber thin Alan but still...)

Brooke

Thank you to the person who acknowledged that Monica was not a teenager and she came onto him first. I'll admit her hair looks nice. But she's still a skank. And I thought she was living in London. Why did she come to NYC? Because her ex lives there? She's probably stalking him.

Biff

NOW & FOREVER a stupid WHORE, FAT Piece of CRAP...

awwwwwwww

She's not all that fat, not really that bad looking either and she gives BJ's...WORKS FOR ME...

Michael Madsen

Honest to God... American people are just plain FAT and Stupid... period... end of story... ya eat fast food all day... think vegetables are Stephen Hawkin's and Christopher Reeves...don't exercise... watch TV hour after hour... obssess over weight through diets, game shows and gurus but still don't lose any...have the highest percentage of Heart disease, diabetes and cancer, admit that you're attracted to fat people BUT all your fashion is designed for boneracks and your Celebrity icons that you drool over are anorexic.

Isn't it time to admit.... you're not a super power... you're a pathetic race of materialistic, diseased wasters.

And the stories and comments on TMZ PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandy

Slick Willy sure came out clean (pardon the pun) in this scandal. He makes millions and gets away with everyrhing. Poor girl has this reputation for a lifetime. I bet Hillary knew all about it, like she knew about every other infidelity Slick had.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments