Monica Lewinsky -- Cumming or Going?

6/11/2009 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actor Alan Cumming wore protection when he blew past Monica Lewinsky in NYC yesterday.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 35-year-old former White House intern was left holding the bag.

Brooke

I love these comments about Monica being young and confused. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK. She was 21-22 and old enough to know right from wrong. I'm a huge Clinton person and I have blamed Bill plenty for his part. But I still think she's a skank, because anybody with respect for themselves wouldn't throw themselves at a married man, period. I don't defend what Clinton did, but she never gave a crap about him, she was just infatuated and stupid and he was stupid too. But she's a fat cow who probably is still sleeping with married men and having no respect for herself. She ruined her life and BIll risked his presidency on this P.O.S. who didn't love him. But I can't believe after all these years, people still think she was the innocent victim in all of this. Seriously. Get a clue folks.

1938 days ago

Brooke

If she was 21, than she would be 36 because she's only 6 years older than me and I'm about to turn 30. That's how I figured it out. She'd be in her mid thirties now though.

1938 days ago

Fd

you are wrong

1938 days ago

Derek Williams

Keeping weight down is a hard and mostly impossible goal. Being in the public spotlight must compound the problem a hundred times!

1938 days ago

Hopeful

She has a Master's degree from the London School of Economics. Some of you on here can't even graduate high school.

1938 days ago

Jard

Pretty Girl..I know if she would loose some weight...She has lovely hair, skin, eyes..

1938 days ago

Brooke

1938 days ago

Hopeful

65. Wow. So apparently getting a Masters Degree exempts you from having no morals or respect for yourself? Man, I'm impressed now!

Posted at 4:45PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Brooke

Who are you to judge? The thing with Bill Clinton happened 15 years ago....she was young.

Everything thought she was some airhead.......guess she proved you all wrong!

1938 days ago

Charlie T

I'd hit that we know she likes to blow : )

1938 days ago

Finaly he came to his sences

She is one sick person who would keep dress with seman on it unless they were up to no good guess what she was !!

1937 days ago

Summer S.

What is up with all the hateful comments? I agree with previous posts that state she looks great and looks like most women; not fat and definitely not deserving of being called names for her weight. That scandal was 12 years ago. I don't agree with her actions then, but don't think it's fair that he's made out to be some superhero stud for this, and she is the one vilified. Most of us made some very poor decisions when we were in our early 20's too, but are fortunate that they didn't make the national news.

Monica, if you or someone you knows read these posts, realize that not everyone out there is judging you for your past. I hope you are living a great life.

1937 days ago

Lewinsky is a cow

Summer S., you're a typical woman, never accept responsibility for your mistakes, always stand up for other women like a union even whey they do something stupid and irresponsible.

1935 days ago

Delbert

I'd do her for sure. I think she looks hoTTTT

1932 days ago