New Miss Cali Knows When to Shut Up

6/11/2009 6:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She had only been Miss California USA for a few hours -- but last night on "Larry King Live" Tami Farrell did what Carrie Prejean couldn't: She put the polarizing gay marriage issue behind her.

Tami Farrell: Click to watch
Sure, it's kind of a cop out to not take a stance on the issue, but as she rightly put it: "It's silly ... that the world is looking to beauty queens for the answer." Just smile and wave.

FYI -- Though Prejean believes otherwise, pageant officials swear Carrie's political beliefs had nothing to do with her firing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

SocialistCowardicePigs

"War for profit?" Where's the profit? Gas prices are only going up, if it was for profit shouldn't gas be down to under a dollar? Halliburton? I love it when liberals bring up Halliburton because they're always stunned to learn that Billy boy Clinton gave WAAAAAY more no bid contracts to Halliburton during his wasted 8 years in office than Bush. That's right dumbass, you've been OWNED!!!

Next time come with a little knowledge and at least make it a challenge for me.

SHANNON MOAKLEY

TAMI FARRELL IS AN UGLY REPRESENTATION FOR CALIFORNIA... NO WONDER THE STATE IS IN THE TOILET!!!

SHANNON MOAKLEY

FRANKLY SPOKEN GOT OWNED --- AND I KNOW A LOT ABOUT FRANKS! NOW I MUST CALL MY BOYFRIEND DAVID LETTERMAN --- OOPS, I'VE OUTED HIM!!!

FranklySpoken

Posted at 6:59PM on Jun 11th 2009 by FrankleyRetarded #115 - YA you’re frankley retarded alright! All IQ of 2 of you! Why don’t you blame Jimmy Carter as well? Minds well - as that’s always been the story with GOP dumbass retards the likes of you! Jealous again no doubt because the Clinton era DEMS left behind a $ BLACK SURPLUS $ only to see retards the likes of bush/cheney blow it as soon as they got their war mongering little RED fingers on it, and then leave behind yet another legacy of RED DEBT (or DEATH if you will) that even the next STAR TREK generation won’t be able to pay off. YA - the only FOOL that’s been OWNED here is YOU idiot. Better yet - your mama - for having a retard the likes of you - she’s been owned by every retard on the block you live on! Goodnight retard!

RIPGOP

"War for profit?" Where's the profit? Gas prices are only going up, if it was for profit shouldn't gas be down to under a dollar?"

The gas prices rose because you elected two oil businessmen into office for that last 8 years. Are you too dense to connect those dots?

Frankly, you are retarded.

hahahahahha!!!!!

@ FranklySpoken,

Geez, I figured you could find some sort of liberal propaganda on some anti-America hate site that you could have copied and pasted, but I guess I blinded your better judgement with anger with my facts? So no little come back at the fact that Billy boy gave Halliburton more no bid contracts than Bush? Didn't think so. Carter is responsible for a lot of the mess we're currently in. Hell, we had to invent the MISERY INDEX because of his dubmass, LOL!!!! So I guess my pointing out that the Socialist Obama has already totaled up more debt than every previous administration COMBINED will be news to you as well!?!?!? You're really not very bright, are you little guy? LOL!!

@ FreedomFries,

For starters, when you factor in inflation, gas was actually cheaper when Bush left office than when Clinton did. Ouch!!! How's that that little reality check hittin' ya? Secondly, gas prices will rise since your dumb ass elected a Marxist who admited, ON CAMERA, that he WANTS gas prices to increase, but just not so fast, LOL!!! Gee, thanks Obama!!!

Both of you most share the same brain, because the amount of uninformed, clueless stupidity you each spewed is downright astounding. :)

hahahahahha!!!!!

-Jodi,

Hey girl, I'm still waiting to hear the answer to that B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T question you proposed!!!! I can't wait to read it!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7