Sweet Sixteen

6/11/2009 2:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 52-year-old resurfaced at some event in NYC earlier this year, looking cherished.

Blanche Baker

In 1978, Blanche won an Emmy for her role in the miniseries "Holocaust."

In 2006, Blanche appeared in an episode of something called "Save My Bath" on HGTV.

COMMENTS

Jennifer Jessen

That's my aunt and she is beautiful. No surgery needed. She just goesn't put on tons of make-up and do the Plastic Surgery. She has great genes her mother is Carroll Baker. A beautiful woman as well. Losers!!!! Lets see you 30 something years later.

bigkent

I love her !!!

Omar

the years have not been kind.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Beautiful, but why all the wrinkles? My fountain of youth is MATRIXYL 3000. Good stuff. I love it!

Jezzy

16 candles or 60 candles? LOL

DrTrish

She was hilarious in 16 Candles. And she did some drama in the Handmaid's Tale with Natasha Richardson, too.

I think she looks good - natural. Nice to see someone normal.

Karen Ann

I loved her in 16 Candles. Also, so glad to see that she's aging naturally and not going under the knife....

jen

She looks like she really abused the sun a lot and looks quite a bit older for her age although it is refreshing to see someone in hollywood not give a rats @ss to what everyone thinks..

Wanda W.

THIS IS WHAT WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE WHEN THEIR OVER 50 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEFY ANYONE TO SAY SHE HAS HAD ONE COSMETIC PROCEDURE DONE. TO AGE GRACEFULLY IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF WOMEN OUT THERE,NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES STUNNING STILL. LOOK AND LEARN PEOPLE,LOOK AND LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KUDOS TMZ,THIS WAS A MOMENT TO REMEMBER!

team obama

who are you all kidding? she has the face of a 70 year old. she probably spent way too much time in the sun and has the nose of someone hitting the sauce a little too much. granted we will now be levying a well deserved tax on alcohol, but we must also find a way to tax those who spend too much time in the sun. she is just proof that we need government to step in and protect her from herself. the public is stupid, but obama and all the followers like myself will change that, so we live in a world wide utopia. not a single shot will be fired in our communist revolution!

justsaying

52????

Highrise Michael J.

She is truely beautiful. Boy of boy, what a good looking women, my kind of gal.

Highrise Michael J.

After reading a few comments I have to wonder what the h... is wrong with people. How can anyone look at her and not find her "natrually" attractive? "some people's kids!" go figure.

Poopyhead

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY EYES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

springs

Maybe with our new health insurance programs on the way we can all get the plastic surgery, botox, boob jobs, etc... then we can all look like the STEPFORD WIVES!!!!!
Is it fair to put pictures on here and then let people attack so unkindly?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments