Artie Lange -- Equal Opportunity Fornicator

6/12/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Artie Lange on ex-Miss California Carrie Prejean: "If she was a Nazi I'd bang her ... and I love the Jews!"

First whores!

He is one funny American. I do love Artie!

Wow

I'm still upset about what I said about Stephen Baldwin.

just saying

bang her? How rude....Can you say low class fat a@@

PEPSI Generation

Would bam artless BUT DJ MC tomato nose poopie face

SocialistCowardicePigs

As much as the Socialist Nazis at TMZ love to bash Sarah Palin any chance they get, I can't imagine why on EARTH they've completely ignored her current situation, I mean, it's ALL over the news. Now why would TMZ ignore this most recent story that EVERYONE else is covering? I wonder....

Oh wait, I got it, because reporting it would have to expose Liberal David Letterman as an angry, nasty, perverted old man who everyone agrees did more than just cross the line.

Way to protect your own TMZ, but don't think we don't notice :)

D. Tektive

Can't believe Artie Lange gets treated like he's a celebrity. He has so little talent.

FiBiker

I WOULD NOT BANG THIS GUY IF HE PAID ME.....I WOULDNT EVEN FIST HIM....

SOME KIND OF UGLY GRIZZLY BEAR THATS A NO TALENT WITH STUPID JOKES!!!

First whores!

"wutwhat" is one the the most intelligent people on this board. You hate TMZ soooooooooooooooo much that you come to the TMZ board to complain about TMZ.
You must be a Mensa member.
Turn off the TMZ and get a life.

twogolfcats

Is this the gut that took "MORALITY LESSONS" from Howard Stern????? It seems that if you know Howard or are close to him in any way you are tainted with his DEGENERATE, DECADENT, FILTHY, SEWER LIKE MORALITY , like it or not!!!

Yolanda Nixon

Charming fellow that Artie.

jerry

Just wanna say, True beauties are actually among ourselves, check this out ...millionaire chats.c/o/m... hot and sincere rich people, hot girls and handsome men there are much more attractive and charming!!!! search and find our own beauties today!!! You can totally ignore this, but I think that would be your loss .lol

Here 4 Beer

I would greek her in the ass.....Hallelujah!

superchunk

Artie got clean and sober and is not funny at all anymore. His biggest fear came true!

donn

this dude looks like my asshair

-prob smells like it 2

hahahahahha!!!!!

"Fox News host Neil Cavuto asked Farrell, who is Christian, on his show today:

"[Prejean] went out and said that a marriage is between a man and a woman. Do you share that view?"

Farrell responded in the affirmative with a simple, "Uh huh."

"You do, OK," said Cavuto."

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! So even the new Miss California don't want butt pirates and carpet munchers to marry!?!?!?!?!?! Karma has come back full swing and bitten the Nazi liberal bullies yet again!!!! Too f'n funny!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments