George H.W. Bush -- Look Son, I Got High Too!

6/12/2009 6:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

To celebrate his 85th birthday today, former President George H.W. Bush jumped out of a plane, with a willing man strapped to his back for support.

George H.W. Bush

Read his lips -- he's having the time of his life.

First whores!

Dear Letterman sucks

You are a moron troll. You are a big loser Palin fan. You are not Letterman fan who all of the sudden finds his humor offensive.
You say you won't watch Letterman anymore. I have an idea. Don't read TMZ anymore. Move to Alaska and look at Russia from your back yard idiot.

Frank Davis

First whores!

TMZ, YOU PEOPLE ARE LOSERS. I COULD ONLY WISH BARRY AND MICHELE WOULD DO THIS FOR DATE NITE ! WITHOUT PARACHUTES

WOW Linda. Been on the comedy circuit long? That must have taken you a long time to come up with the clever comment.

Andolini

What??? No splat???!!! DAMN!!

Village

My hatred for these people knows no bounds.

handymike

FUN!

grossed out

#16 you talking to me. I will meet you somewhere to knock you out. You sound like trailer park trash. You write in sentence fragments so obviiously you are not educated loser. You want to meet me somewhere and say it to my face WHITE TRASH!

grossed out

WHO #16 don't your read english YOU WHITE TRAILER PARK TRASH. DIDN"T I SAY I WAS NOT A PALIN FAN. I'm going to knock your TRAILER PARK TRASH ASS off this board. WHY DON"T YOU LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE. You probably heard that you are white trash several times already. YOU TRASH!

Alssaa

his face is the definition of eeeeek

Johnny Woods

Ahhh man, his shute opened? Oh well! ROTFL

Russ
www.online-privacy.vze.com

DR SICK

THIS STORY IS SO MANY YEARS OLD, DID HARVEY RUN OUT OF CRAP TO SLING AT THE CELEBS?

romil1

21. My hatred for these people knows no bounds.
Posted at 6:15PM on Jun 12th 2009 by Village

I know how you feel because it's the exact same feeling I have for the Obamas.

Debi

And with our economy, the shape it's in, we can send The Golden Knights to do this for him. Another good waste of $$ on the Bush's tab!

Mamacakes

In the close-up, doesn't that look like John McCain?!!!

romil1

17. Oh har de frickin har. No evidence GWB used dope, but you lampoon it. Obama admits he was a cokehead, and you are silent. I didn't know TMZ included the letters h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e. Your almost as funny as Letterman.
Posted at 6:06PM on Jun 12th 2009 by Frank Davis

I agree, Frank. I haven't watched that gap-toothed jerk for years. He is a hate monger. The media just will not quit on hating the Bush family. They are all pigs. I hear the reporters love BO so much they have a tacit agreement not to photograph him when he sneaks out on the White House grounds for a smoke. They don't want to make him look bad. Reminds me of when they use to "cover" for Kennedy by not photographing the many bimbos he had brought into the White House on the nights Jackie was out of town. Ah, the media! A great bunch of guys. By the way, Harvey, your boy will always side with the Muslims over your people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments