George H.W. Bush -- Look Son, I Got High Too!

6/12/2009 6:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

To celebrate his 85th birthday today, former President George H.W. Bush jumped out of a plane, with a willing man strapped to his back for support.

George H.W. Bush

Read his lips -- he's having the time of his life.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

I HOPE THAT NO BODY THROW SHOES TO HIS SON AGAIN .

Katrina

Yeah, like Harvey would do that..ever...although the clock is ticking..he may not be that far off if he wants to match Daddy Bush, come to think of it..

Clough

He is incredible! I wish him the very best, Happy Birthday GHWB!

rottenburger

Maybe Obama will do that when he feels like keeping it REAL !

Linda Mott

He can't compete with Obama in the abs contest, Clinton with his womanizing, his son in any way (Barbara would smack him) or with Carter in the anti Semitic rants. I think he's cute and God Bless him. He reminds me of the Jack La Lane birthday stunts.

whatever

It's too bad Bush wasn't alone and that arrogant SOB's chute opened...especially after hearing his snide "better than drooling in a corner" comment. I'm sure there are thousands of families who wish their loved one could be as healthy. That whole Bush clan stinks to high heaven.

First whores!

25. WHO #16 don't your read english YOU WHITE TRAILER PARK TRASH. DIDN"T I SAY I WAS NOT A PALIN FAN. I'm going to knock your TRAILER PARK TRASH ASS off this board. WHY DON"T YOU LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE. You probably heard that you are white trash several times already. YOU TRASH!

Posted at 6:24PM on Jun 12th 2009 by Letterman sucks

Ha ha ha

Letterman sucks sounds like the white trash trailer park living idiot. You cannot even spell obviously.
You take offense at a Letterman joke but then find it acceptable to threaten someone with physical harm? You are a typical right-wing nutjob in sheeps clothing. Like 'Who' said, why don't you move to Alaska and watch Russia from Palin's backyard. Moron.

Politico Pablo

I think he is ready to make a solo jump with a Russian parachute. He will be the first person to hit the ground.

alexisv

moodswing916

61. Question: Was this a tax payer sponsored activity? The US Army logo is on the plane, uniforms, photographer credits, etc. Honestly, I really want to know, can TMZ verify who funded this excursion?

Posted at 10:06AM on Jun 13th 2009 by alexisv

The money came from the Obama date night fund.

enuf

Good for the old man-to skydive at 85--a lot of us will be drooling in our wheelchairs at the age of 85.
Don't know how the Letterman/Palin thing got thrown into the mix, but just my opinion: Letterman is an ass...always was-always will be....he crossed the line-big time and his 'explanation' was lame at best.

saraezzyk

lol im only 23 and i dont think i could do anything like that! not a fan of the bush family, but more power to him!

ckat

Good for him!

1904 days ago

rgdownes

GOOD FOR HIM!!! He is doing something I have always said I want to do before I die. Hope I get thre chance.

1904 days ago