NKOTB: When I Say Waffle, You Say House!

6/12/2009 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After over 20 years in the business, New Kids on the Block have finally hit it big -- at the local Waffle House.

The group has a ritual of hitting up the 24 hour breakfast joint after their shows, and last night in Pittsburgh, party-cup carrying fans packed the place like they were giving away free patty melts.

Everyone involved with the whole crazy scene suddenly began screaming New Kids songs ... and judging the by the way the cook was dancing around in the kitchen -- the staff seemed to enjoy it.

Mikey

SEE EDDIE MUNSTERS CAREER.

UhDuh

That is so awesome! I would have loved to have been there! Donnie has become my fave. Not for looks of course (although he is Boston cute), but for his ability to step-out and venture into acting. I have enjoyed the movies he has been in, whether they were bit parts or not. He plays a good cop. :) NKOTB BABBBY!

xyz1234

capacity overload in the restaurant. they might get in trouble.

Just wondering

I loved NKOTB back in the day. I wish them well with their revived careers. I won't be throwing my panties on stage though....I wouldn't want to lasso one of those poor guys with my granny panties! ;-) Good luck guys!!

imnotaplayer

Well, at least they know how to have some fun & ain't like Kid Rock throwin' down in a whole different kind of way!!!! Props to the Block!!!

razzledazzle

I'm sorry, who exactly cares about this?

MichelleP

Who cares about this?! MIllions and millions of fans do, that's who! :) Their new album, The Block, is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

barf

thats what i call down to earth!!!

gotta love the guys, they really enjoy the love!!!

its all about positivity, you SUCKA$$$$ LOL

sweetsteph03

Donnie is fine! Enough said! And he knows how to party!

Lindsay

yeah i agree what waffle house in pgh? i lived there for 25 years and don't remember a single one. oh well. gotta be happy for them though, there doing better than some other current acts today. I would still totally give it to jordan. totally.

DB

I love the NKOTB!!! However I have noticed that they are popular now with the obese woman. Just an observation....

jerry

Just wanna say,True beauties are actually among ourselves,check this out...millionaire chats.c/o/m...hot and sincere rich people,hot girls and handsome men there are much more attractive and charming! you may wanna try your luck this time

FanGirl@.org

I was there! I'm in the vid! It was an AWESOME time! The Waffle House is on Race Town Road by the Meadowlands right off of Route 70 near Washington.

hahahahahha!!!!!

"Fox News host Neil Cavuto asked Farrell, who is Christian, on his show today:

"[Prejean] went out and said that a marriage is between a man and a woman. Do you share that view?"

Farrell responded in the affirmative with a simple, "Uh huh."

"You do, OK," said Cavuto."

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! So even the new Miss California don't want butt pirates and carpet munchers to marry!?!?!?!?!?! Karma has come back full swing and bitten the Nazi liberal bullies yet again!!!! Too f'n funny!!!!

Kimberley

Heyyyy!!! That girl at 3:15, I know her! Lucky bitch.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments