« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rihanna and Chris Brown

Recapture the Magic

6/12/2009 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna and Chris Brown went face-to-face at last night's Lakers/Magic game in Orlando -- fortunately there was a length of the court in between them!

Lakers Magic
With Brown on one end of the court and RiRi on the other, they both watched intensely as the Lake Show came back from behind to upset the Magic in OT.

Side note: Rihanna made the celebrity highlight reel during the TV telecast. Brown -- not so much.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

antoinette

Where`s fat ass at ..... i`m first

Cattie

Good, he's such an ugly douche bag! Look at his stupid woman beating grin on his face! He's pathetic.

PEPSI Generation

U beat me just like that butch...your DRIVE N sucks I`am leaving you for the love BUG

hahahahahha!!!!!

The more I see this nut, the more I start thinking OJ Simpson. This dumbass is running around with a smile from hear to hear as though he's done no wrong whatsoever and has zero remorse for it. This pu$$y should be fitted for a straight jacket ASAP!!!

First whores!

I love all of my thin American friends.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Wow, he even has that "I'm a crazy lunatic and don't give a f*ck what I do" smirk on his ugly ass face. Yep, this basketcase is going to kill somebody within the next few years, book it!!!

hahahahahha!!!!!

Why are blacks so cool with their men beating the ever living sh#t out of their women? Is it a culture thing? Well wait, my bad, Rihanna isn't techically "African American," so therefore I guess it's all good.

mooom

woman beating bastard. watch this guy he wil do it again and he will really do some damage then if he dosent kill the woman. these guys dont change they get worse., she needs to go into court and hang his ass with her testimony. and she should tell any man she gos with that is you raise your hand to me your going out in a body bag,

high

Um they were actually sitting in the same row

Reimer

re: Quami. Quam, it's EAR to EAR... not hear to hear. wow.

Proud blogger

Rihanna stalking chris.

Reimer

uncomfotable. nice STORMTROOPER bling douche.

oL0

Chris Brown has no shame.

Jo

I'm sorry they were together, even though they didn't sit "together" b/c TMZ you lunatics would harrass them too much!! I know somebody shared a hotel last night. LOL

tij

Chris looks so different now. He looks like a man who has gained a lot of weight. He does have a look of a violent man. I remember seeing him look so angelic, skinny and so young before all this. Was it all make-up?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments