Stephen Baldwin

My House Needs to be Saved

6/12/2009 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0612_stephen_baldwin_bn2-1Unless Stephen Baldwin's charity on "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" is called the "Keep Stephen Baldwin from Losing His House to Foreclosure Org." -- dude is gonna lose his digs on the auction block.

According to documents, Stephen and his wife are more than $824,000 behind in payments on their Rockland County, NY home -- although they only paid $515,000 for it in 1997.

Unless the born-again Christian hits the lottery, his home will hit the blocks on June 24.

First whores!

Poor American. I feel for you.

Paps

No one cares... Over spender - Poor actor

Cory (yes Feldman)

Let Jesus save you on this one Baldwin you looser.

mellon bruse N

MT

Wow

What a hateful remark! I apologize and hope things work out for Baldwin.

First whores!

Funny that "office crew" calls someone a loser yet "office crew" cannot even spell loser. It is loser not looser. Genius.

Wow

If my brother and his family were about to lose their home and I had millions, I'd step up and help. Can you hear me, Alec?

Carl

I'm guessing the TMZ writer doesn't really understand real estate at all. The 824k is probably the total that he owes, not how far behind in payments he is. When you fall far enough behind on payments the banks do a foreclosure that more or less starts with them calling the entire note due. As for the reason he owes 824k on a 515k purchase price is probably that he refinanced it at some point in order to take the equity out of the home. Other than his fame, his situation sounds like the perfect example of why so many other people are going into foreclosure around the country.

eyes glued opened

Karma B*tch... He's a nasty pig just like the rest of his family.. oh well.. bigots...

Tina

Then why is he doing a show where the winnings go to charity or do they get paid just to appear on the show as well as if they win the competition?

Wow

Then again, who am I to judge?

SocialistCowardicePigs

The "Bash All Christians You Possibly Can" crusade continues at TMZ!!! And #8, Medley, is absolutely right. You dumbasses at TMZ are so quick to attack Christians that you'll routinely risk looking like complete idiots by posting inaccurate information. Typical liberal douchebags.

rfb

I agree with #8, Medley. Stephen Baldwin is a very standup Christian and I applaud him for that. He knows he is just like everyone else in the real estate world. He isn't trying to hide anything and he is trying to deal with it just like any other American having problems with financing. The haters on this blog are out of control and i feel very sorry for them.
I am sure Stephen Baldwin feels sorry for them too. What a way to live, its sad. If this is all true, he will come through
it and live on. There will be something better for him in the future. Stephen has given so much of himself for the good
of people. I will stand up for him anytime.

Cory (yes Feldman)

Jesus saves??? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ivan

he needs to go to www.youfightforeclosure.com

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments