Janice Dickinson -- Lien Machine

6/13/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janice Dickinson may be the first supermodel, but that doesn't mean she's a model citizen -- 'cause the gub'ment says she's behind on her taxes.

We got our hands on a federal tax lien from California, which says Janice owes $33,514.03 in unpaid taxes and penalties.

But don't worry about Janice, she'll walk it off.

awwwwwwww

I'm gonna vomit...

awwwwwwww

There comes a time in your life that you are NOT a supermodel any longer...You are WAYYYYYYY past that time...Your a lonely old has been...

TexMix

I guess everyone on that show is truly desperate, but hopefully not Sanjayha or what ever his name is.

ex lax

she gonna need 10 times that to fix all the bad procedures an fix that gapping whole she gave away to all the rockers she did!

Patrick

It's either a Federal Tax Lien or a State of California Tax Lein. It can't be both. Just my thoughts. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

ex lax

she was a has been over thirty years ago #2!

Meredith

She was NOT the first super model obviously.
She wasnt around in the 60's (Twiggy)

Shes just psycho and shes gunna end up in the actors old people home in Calabasas

me

She can't run very far in the rain forest.

me

And the person who thinks all those celebs are desperate, I can say Torrie doesn't need the publicity or whatever you think. She has a store and it's expanding. If expanding by creating more stores means a person is broke and desperate, then maybe you're right.

Hell, Jaded is so expensive I couldn't afford anything, but it's all nice.

XD

Did you guys see "I'm a celebrity get me out of here? She's pretty messed up, I feel bad for her. She took a pee in the camp right beside her cot and it was caught on camera. She also lied about stealing food while the cameras caught her again downing a granola bar. It was sad to watch. I hope the money she gets will be enough for the meds and therapy she'll need when she sees herself on tape. Better watch her cuz she isn't healthy. Seek support Janice. Meds can be a good thing. Be cool!

Razzy

Supermodel? How about SuperBitch?

Linda Mott

I'm sure she could give TMZ a great story for $33,514.03 plus the tax on that.

two cents

Wow. Now we know how desperate those people are who are on the show.

She's a lazy, vile pig, who's always spitting and peeing everywhere, in addition to hoarding and stealing food. I hope she loses it all. She deserves no sympathy.
Maybe if she hadn't spent all her money of freakish plastic surgery (gone WRONG), she'd have money to pay her taxes due. Stupid hoar. The hate for this one runs deep. I can't even bear to look at her face, it just grosses me out too much.

jen

She looks like a man in drag...Always has..

rminva

No wonder California is in trouble. There are millions in unpaid taxes from the has beens and wannabes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments