Megan Fox Thumbs Through Paris

6/13/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hiding only one of her wonky thumbs, Megan Fox let the other one breathe while making her way through a Paris hotel.

media_removed.jpg

It's a good thing the other 99.73% of the digitally-challenged 23-year-old is perfect.

MissMalice

Ummm... I don't understand what the problem is with her thumbs... I have thumbs just like that. They aren't a deformity or anything like that. They are just thumbs. O.

sick of Rihanna

Omg! you guys are hilarious.

Jane

You guys are really desperate for news. It must be a really slow day in LALA land.

Fitz

WOW.... It's always a delight to know no matter how HOT you are, you can still have flaws.

omfg

seriously, how is this even a story? This chick is so god damn hot anyone would want her. I could care less if she was missing both her thumbs let alone they look a little strange...

CrisDizzle

TMZ keeps grillin' on Megan Fox's distorted thumb.... lol Must be a slow news day when this one of the primary headline on the main page.

pam

Good Lord, the girl is beautiful, talented, and sweet. So she has short thumbs? Who the hell really cares? It could actually be an asset, perhaps it makes it easier to roll a doob!LOL....I totally respect her for coming out in favor of legalization. However, I am dying to know how she can smoke weed which inevitably leads to the munchies and still maintain that body! YOU MUST SHARE YOUR SECRET!!!

HitWoman

Seriously???? This is not news worthy! I love TMZ but this is just lame, nothing to report on a Friday night at 10:30? Isn't there some cat fight, drug overdose or flashed Vag at any of the happen'n clubs?

Heather

I can't believe anyone thinks she's hot or talented.

Wrex

I can't believe anyone would NOT think she's hot, except for ugly chicks and Adam Lambert of course.

ex lax

at least her thumbs are real! an her thighs are getting big.... she growing some cellulite to fix em? sounds like a smoke pot an do a micheal jackson to me !

Michael Madsen

Thumdos ...for that ... special feeling.

Michael Madsen

Speaking of seafood... you should see her shuck oysters with those pincers.

Michael Madsen

She would have been a star in Ancient Rome... you could see those hotdogs from the other side of the Coliseum.

Michael Madsen