The Hoff's Ex: Pot Calling Kettle Ketel One

6/13/2009 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Bach -- the woman who's been on a passive-aggressive mission to tell the world David Hasselhoff is a hopeless drunk -- got a different form of support last night, because she was wasted.

Take a look at this video of P.B. being helped out of Halo nightclub in Hollywood.

Wonder if she made a stop at In-N-Out? We hear the floors are spotless ...

I am

There is nothing more pathetic than an old female drunk. Pamela is an 'old hand' at this. Those were the paps questioning her. I'd like to know where Her video wielding daughter was?She should have been front and center and ready to release a barrage
of pleas and interrogatives upon her Mommy Dearest ? Oh, no she's with her male parental unit... her Alcholic Rehabbed Daddy Dearest...some children have ALL the luck. Well at least Pamela didn't make a further spectacle by urinating on herself'...OOPS /

sarah

>>15. That's all you have on her? The woman didn't even trip or slur her words! And I didn't see her spit up a cheeseburger and then re-eat it! TMZ this is a classy woman. Leave her alone. Her ex- is the as s!

classy? you think she's a classy woman? let's count how many times she drug david's name through the mud, how many times she accused him of false abuse, and how many times she's gone to court trying to get more money out of him. now, let's count how many times david has done this to her.

now who's the bigger person here? david is.

Jenn

Ya know. It gets to a point as one grows older that one stops the drunks nights out. It just isn't right. Doesn't she look terrible? I'm not trying to be a prude but really. I'm almost 60 and I can't stand to see someone older going out to clubs acting like they're in their 20's and getting so wasted that they need help walking. Looking bad momma.

bka62223

What's really shameful is being caught out in public with Freddy Krueger... how'd you miss that one???

John

LOL who are the wannabes carrying her out? I'd bring this picture to court if I were David, to show that this greedy woman doesn't need support. She spends it on clothes and clubbing. Get a job, Pamela.

Ihma Khunt

This is what you call, an OLD SLUT!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2