The Living Daylights

6/13/2009 2:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Magne Furuholmen, 46, Morten Harket, 49, and Paul Waaktaar-Savoy, 47, resurfaced at some event in Berlin on Thursday, looking unbothered.

a-ha

In 1986, a-ha lost the Best New Artist Grammy award to Sade.

Believe it or not, but the group just released their ninth album.

COMMENTS

Janny

Their "Take On Me" video was unique in its time and I liked their sound.

indianagirl

YAY! a-ha are so talented - I've been back to being a fan since 1999 and they're gettin' better and better! And Mags is *hot*!

Janny

Two out of three look pretty good to me,I always liked that song especially the ska version,I'm thinking Reel Big Fish did it.I'm tanked and could be wrong.

pollynoo

Eurotrash

Lanie

Wow. Morten Harket looks so hot. Well, they all look good, but man-oh-man, Morten Harket is dreamy.

Antoinette

Morten's getting younger, I swear. They still sound great too. Thanks for the new photo. :)

ivelostmyself

the lead singin' dude is still hot!

musicfan14

So surprised to see them on an American website! THANKS TMZ! These guys need to come back and sell and tour in the States again. I have been purchasing their imports for years now. They are now with Universal Music Germany & Norway. Like Duran Duran, they still have fans here. Magne (Mags) is so freaking hot now that he's gotten older! That guy is amazing! Morten still has a beautiful voice. And if you check out their past 4 albums, Paul's writing has gotten better and better. These guys need to come back here and make seeing them live a lot easier on me. I had to buy tickets to London to see this year's tour in the fall. For those music fans who liked "Take On Me", check out their new cd that gets released on June 15 "Foot of the Mountain"...(You can hear it on youtube)....Their sound has gone full-circle back to their original synth-pop, but with an upgraded modern style. Thanks again TMZ for posting these guys! Lovin' the picture!

indianagirl

@Still hot for a-ha - *thumbs up* I'm looking forward to seeing their Hamburg concert on October 30. :oD

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

That's one of my all time fav 80s songs

SLUTTY SIENNA

I loved them in the 80s and had a crush on the lead singer -- he still looks GOOD.

jen

The guy in the middle is definitely my type...Now that's how I like my men...

snickers

Cool dudes and great music.

alan brickman

Morten is still hot!!!

mimi

i used to love that song. back then they only played one genre of music on mtv and i loved it. and im black so dont make this a racist comment im just sayin

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments