Audrina Patridge -- In Case of Emergency ...

6/14/2009 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It is unclear whether or not Audrina Patridge can swim, but we are certain she will not sink.

media_removed.jpg

Leah

The people who think that tattoos are gross are old lady granies. Get with the times grandmas, most of the young generation likes tatts, there sexy. ;)

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

these whores are all vying for sperm, they all want to have his baby and be mentioned in a rap song, like any desperate white girl. but thankfully the homiez aint that stupid, its just the white girl thats stupid and wants the african man. the african will take the money and run, and claim to never have met that white bitch who's little more than a slutty whore for big black penis because her white man cant satisfy her.

Ut Oh

3 skeletons into the ocean. good thing for floatation devices

Shane

Tattoos and/or silicone = not classy.

Party 'till you die!

The air in her head should be more than enough to keep her totally safe from drowning without the need for the flotation devices! It also seems to make her eyes stare up for some reason?

d

The girl with all the nasty tats is her sister. Seen her before and they look just alike in the face. But whos the girl in the silver/white bikini? Looks very nice from here!!

LongJohn69

Nice teeth. They say sperm is better than Aqua Fresh!

AlexReager

It looks like Audrina's throwing herself into the pool...

Valerie McLellan

I have tattoos, but hers makes her look like she hasn't bathed in..oh, I don't know...a year or so. Doesn't make me jealous, just stating MO. There are nice tattoos, bad tattoos, and those that make you look dirty, skanky and generally in the class of "What were you thinking?"

I can go to Cabo, Cannes, Paris, London, or anywhere else in the world anytime I want. I have tattoos, I have class, and I can rock a bikini. You think I am jealous of these people because.......?

boston man

the tough girl with the full sleeves is her sister? owww...she is so tough with the full sleeves. i believe it's called white trash no?

miss420

Audrina is a very pretty girl but her boob job is so botched and just totally does not look right

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2