Al Roker vs Speidi?! 'Today Show' Ignites War!

6/15/2009 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody saw this in the five-day forecast -- Al Roker raining down some serious trash talk on Heidi and Spencer!!

Al Roker Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

Minutes after he interviewed the reality pair on the "Today" show, Roker went right to his Twitter page (naturally), and unleashed the following attack:

Heidi and Spencer are an interesting couple. famous for...being infamous. Bad and vacuous behavior. I think we're at minute 11 of their 15.

And then there's this -- minutes before the Twitter attack, Heidi ripped the weatherman on Ryan Seacrest's radio for "personally attacking" her on live TV:

"I was shocked at how rude he was - I was crying afterwards because I couldn't believe I felt personally attacked ... I wanted to say to him, do you feel proud of how you're talking to me right now? I'm just a young woman and you're coming at me so aggressively and meanly [sic] and mean-spirited."

She added, "I just wanted to talk about the show and my experience there and how fun it was, and he just made it a very uncomfortable and awful experience ... I really would advise women especially to be careful around him because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me and I did not appreciate that at all."

Story developing...

Nick Edwards

I feel that Spencer was a total ass of the show and I hope he losses whatever ratings he has from this. Just because you are fameous does not give anyone the right to be a jerk.

hahahahahha!!!!!

'Today' must really be falling apart. Roker sucks as a weather man and he's even worse at interviews. Once a fatty always fatty. He's a prick and came across as such.

texwife

Oh Heidi just shut up. Take that arrogant husband of yours and get lost.

Nanci

AWE, POOR HEIDI....NOT! GROW A PAIR WOMAN! YOU PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE LIKE THAT, YOU DESERVE WHATEVER BACK LASH COMES AT YOU!

Michele59

Drama, drama, drama! These two just need to get over themselves! We need to STOP talking about them and ignoring them, then we can all be free of them!

giraff man

Good job Al Roker and cant stand these two annoying idiots.

G

really??

Mekito

I'm glad Al stood up to this racist arrogant girl. Now she is trying to make it a black and white issue. She can't understand that a black man will have the balls to humiliate her. This is a victory for all the people who are oppresed and discriminated against.

R

both of them are cry babies. good for al to attack them. they are so fake.

Mekito

All I care about is what Heidi's bunghole smells like. I would like to sniff it to find out.

Delicious

cray me a river Heidi and Spencer... If you wanted to be celebrities you have to pay the consequences and learn to accept criticism.. Stop being babies. It sounds to me that every time Heidi hear someone talking about her, she cries... Maybe you should reconsider not being a celebrity. Out of 100% ~~>>> 95 % of the time celebrities get criticized....

Delicious

cry me a river Heidi and Spencer... If you wanted to be celebrities you have to pay the consequences and learn to accept criticism.. Stop being babies. It sounds to me that every time Heidi hear someone talking about her, she cries... Maybe you should reconsider not being a celebrity. Out of 100% ~~>>> 95 % of the time celebrities get criticized....

Laine

What are they gonna do now? sue nbc again, or say they are going to? They need to grow up and lay in the bed they made theirselves!!!!

Linda Mott

Al does what Al is told by his network.

Susan

So here's the bottom line: don't watch their shows and let them fade into oblivion just like the week-old trash they are. Al had it right when he said that they represent what's wrong with television. As a parent, I'm horrified that their so-called parents let them go out into the world acting like two-year-olds. They should be ashamed, but then they DID raise these two a-holes. Spank them, and send them to their rooms like the self-involved two-year-olds they are.