Al Roker vs Speidi?! 'Today Show' Ignites War!

6/15/2009 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody saw this in the five-day forecast -- Al Roker raining down some serious trash talk on Heidi and Spencer!!

Al Roker Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

Minutes after he interviewed the reality pair on the "Today" show, Roker went right to his Twitter page (naturally), and unleashed the following attack:

Heidi and Spencer are an interesting couple. famous for...being infamous. Bad and vacuous behavior. I think we're at minute 11 of their 15.

And then there's this -- minutes before the Twitter attack, Heidi ripped the weatherman on Ryan Seacrest's radio for "personally attacking" her on live TV:

"I was shocked at how rude he was - I was crying afterwards because I couldn't believe I felt personally attacked ... I wanted to say to him, do you feel proud of how you're talking to me right now? I'm just a young woman and you're coming at me so aggressively and meanly [sic] and mean-spirited."

She added, "I just wanted to talk about the show and my experience there and how fun it was, and he just made it a very uncomfortable and awful experience ... I really would advise women especially to be careful around him because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me and I did not appreciate that at all."

Story developing...

PSYCHO BITCH

Heidi and Spencer -- since Spencer has been "saved", maybe they're the modern day Tammy Faye and Jim Bakker??? LOL! Think about it...

Zach Swan

That ignorant little bleached blond whooer Heidi needs to shut her fricken mouth. Her comment "I really would advise women especially to be careful around him because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me" is disgusting - Roker is no threat to anyone and what she is trying to do is imply he is some kind of rapist. She is truly the lowest form of life next to the sewer rat. When biotches do that, they are crying wolf and make it harder for women to raise the alarm when there are legitimate threats that people need to be alerted to. Uhgg, she pisses me off. "waa waa they took the label off my shampoo bottle, boo hoo"

springs

Ignites War????
What the hell war was ignited here?
I am so scared!! Run for the hills! Women and chidren first!!!!
Give it a break!
Who cares?
Really, WHO CARES????

jlove

al should have said more. they weren't being attacked. he just asked her if she was proud of their behavior on the show. she said yes. she is proud that they are both babies who have a god complex. i cannot imagine why anyone would want to hire those two. and the way they through around "jesus" is repulsive. i'm embarrassed for them because neither have any social graces. they must've have horrible parents for them to turn out like that.

Firefly

If every talk show they appear on raked them over the coals and called them on their behavior then Speidi will stop appearing on them. It's that simple.
Also, I can't for the life of me understand why someone who is so into Jesus would spread them for Playboy. Such a hypocrite!

Barbalicious

I wish Al had toasted these 2 mofos, slapped some jelly on them and SHOVED THEM IN HIS PIE HOLE!!!

horrified

These two are pathetic....Heidi when are you going to wake up?...Spencer has ruined your life.....your family can't stand him, your friends can't stand him....she is like a puppet...you so know if she did not say she was proud of their behavior Spencer would be throwing a hissy fit. I have to say though these two losers are smart they keep on getting publicty and getting richer for their antics.

Megan

Aw girl, shut the hell up!

We are attacked for having to hear and look at you and your stupid relationship.

What?

If that interview resulted in her crying, there are bigger issues here. Perhaps she is bipolar and needs antidepressants. Seriously.

sexiemommie

There only famous cause people laugh at them SPENCER SUCH A ASS! for hitting her.There so ditzy oh and no matter if its eco friendly those bugs will still come after you if only you had a brain.

Janie

That was HILARIOUS! What a couple of stooges. I so want these two to disappear. Baptised? Spencer Pratt? Too funny! Right now, somewhere, Jesus is crying. Heidi will appear naked in Playboy, yes, that's a God Fearin wife ya got there. I can't believe they didn't fit in better in that jungle. All those snakes and spiders...should feel right at home!

Please excuse me now, while I go vomit.

kathy

IF YOU WOULD'NT ACT LIKE ASSAS. THAT'S WHAT YOU TWO GET AND SPECNER NEEDS HIS ASS KICK I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT.

1963 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was great interview by Al,Spencer is a jerk and I hope that this did show America and all of the T,V stations what to expect for two idiots that think that they are it.As for the bible belt Heidie she is a ho that thinks she is the finest thing in hollywood,GO CRAWL UNDER THE ROCK THAT YOU CAME FROM.THANKS AL ROOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT INTERVIEW

What?

Nake for Jesus. Heidi, the scriputre "Come as you are" uhm, does not mean that.

Bryan Koolmeister

These two are approaching minute 50 of their 15 minutes of fame. Stop talking about the disgrace to human race!