Al Roker vs Speidi?! 'Today Show' Ignites War!

6/15/2009 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody saw this in the five-day forecast -- Al Roker raining down some serious trash talk on Heidi and Spencer!!

Al Roker Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

Minutes after he interviewed the reality pair on the "Today" show, Roker went right to his Twitter page (naturally), and unleashed the following attack:

Heidi and Spencer are an interesting couple. famous for...being infamous. Bad and vacuous behavior. I think we're at minute 11 of their 15.

And then there's this -- minutes before the Twitter attack, Heidi ripped the weatherman on Ryan Seacrest's radio for "personally attacking" her on live TV:

"I was shocked at how rude he was - I was crying afterwards because I couldn't believe I felt personally attacked ... I wanted to say to him, do you feel proud of how you're talking to me right now? I'm just a young woman and you're coming at me so aggressively and meanly [sic] and mean-spirited."

She added, "I just wanted to talk about the show and my experience there and how fun it was, and he just made it a very uncomfortable and awful experience ... I really would advise women especially to be careful around him because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me and I did not appreciate that at all."

Story developing...

MojoCeltica

She thought THAT was an attack? Then what did she think her husband was doing to that woman in the clip?

Stormy

What a pair of big fat babies, they are what they are and they stay true to all the projected opinions of the public and the media. They have always been made fun of, they make it easy!

Karen

If I never hear there names again it will make my day. Heidi comes off as this defensless person and she is the most obnoxious (not including spencer) person on tv. If she acts like and ass that is how she will be treated. GO AWAY

Faye

IT IS ONLY BECAUSE SPENCER IA WHITE & WAS YELLING AT A BLACK WOMAN THE WAY HE WAS!.
Yeah the guy is a schmuck but Al Roker probably wouldn't have been so offensive or angry toward them Spencer would have been yelling at a white woman!

C

She’s lucky someone doesn’t attack her with a baseball bat. Really, are these two not only the most annoying people on the planet but also the stupidest? Let me spell it out for you: PEOPLE HATE YOU AND WISH YOU WOULD GO AWAY. I hope every interviewer is rude to them. Maybe then they’ll shut up and go away (although it will probably just give them more to whine, whine, WHINE about). GO AL ROKER!!! AND DAMN YOU MTV FOR FORCING THESE TWO ON US.

moi

Al Roker is my new hero!

upchuck21

Spencer's an ass....and she has a great ass...

Tom

That's it, the "poor young woman" should be shot.

MIA

Why is it that Heidi and Spencer can say whatever they want to whoever they want, and act anyway they want, but some how they are above others coming down on them. This has to be an act -- nobody can be this much of jerk all the time, think that their behavior is OK and that people won't be offended -- and it is not an act. Sad way to make money, isn't it?

who gives a shit

WHAT PLANET IS SHE FROM!!!! Booo whooooooooooo!

Be Original

B**ch are you serious? I'm glad he ripped into your dumb *ss. At least someone is willing to do it. Welcome to real interviewing.

LILO

These two are some piece of work! They act like the public even cares of what they think and how they feel..... These two are tying so hard to become celebrities. Get over it YOU TWO!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT CELEBRITIES AND NO ONE CARES!!!!

Iloura

I'm wondering when they're going to get the drift that everyone is sick of their media whoring and this whole backlash is part of it. No one believes your fake plastic exterior Heidi, or your ploy to win back favor by going religious. Why don't you actually find something you have talent in and do that, but stay out of hollywood please...and that goes for your husband as well.

JackieC

Really..... what did they expect? They were so full of themselves going in that I think the Lord needed to get them in check! They are a poor excuse for Christians. If you have to keep telling someone that you're a Christian then that clearly means you're not being one. Everyone should see in your behavior if you a "Christian" or just a good person in general. I'm glad the true colors were shown to millions!

Gimp

Roker got a "Two'Fer", they are Christians and they are white. Typical MSM tripe in going after a white Christian couple. You would never in a million years see on t he MSM an interviewer go after a black muslim couple. If so, you would never hear the end of carping from the liberal press. Roker is obviously a stoge and a racist, pure and simple.